Chapter 50

What you have given me in return of my loyalty?

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture ☝️:

I don't understand,
What fault you have found in me?
I only fulfilled our love,
After giving me the passion of love,
You have poisoned me with hatred...
__________________________________________________

Shahnoor's POV :-

BANG!

"AHH!" I screamed but quickly my hands covered my mouth to prevent the scream to come out anymore while my eyes close shut at the sound of the gun shot.

Seconds passed as I felt little burning mix with pain on my right arm

Seconds passed as I felt little burning mix with pain on my right arm. I can hear my own heartbeats at this very moment, my throat became dry. I felt the wetness on my right arm as I slowly open my eyes and saw akib holding Shahzaib bhai's hand. Tears flowed down my eyes.

"Bhai, what are you doing?!" Akib asked Shahzaib bhai with wide eyes, My appearance​ trembled as I clutched my right arm with my left hand to stop the blood but it didn't work.

Akib walked towards me, he removed his handkerchief and hold my arm with left hand while right one wrapped the handkerchief tightly around my wound. Although it got soaked in the blood but the blood flow stopped. He looked at me as my blurry vision took in his presence after so long.

"You okay?" He asked whispering, a whimper escape my mouth before I slowly shake my head in negative.

"AKIB! STAY A SIDE!" Shahzaib bhai shouted and is about to come towards us when firoz came and hold him by his shoulders.

"Calm down bhai, calm down. We'll ask her, she'll tell us where farah is but please first calm down." Firoz said
While patting his left shoulder.

Shahzaib bhai inhaled a sharp breath before nodding and turning his back on us. Firoz look at me and than came towards me.

"Shahno, we trusted you. You shouldn't be doing such thing," Firoz started, I furrowed my brows as tears pool my eyes.

"Yo-you too thi-think that-that I did this?" I asked in disbelief, stuttering.

"OF COURSE! ITS YOU WHO DID THIS!" Shahzaib bhai shouted again making me flinch at his tone, firoz quickly walked up to him and hold him again.

"Shahzaib bhai calm down, I am talking to her bhai please," Firoz said holding him as he tried to walk towards me.

"Shahnoor, why don't you already tell us where the hell farah is?! Why are you making everything difficult for us and you!" Firoz Said in a high tone.

"WHAT SHOULD I SAY?! WHEN I TOO DON'T KNOW ABOUT HER!" I shouted getting tired of their accusations.