Q & A

Here are the answers to the most asked questions & claims!

1. Is this your first book?

Yes, this is my first ever novel/book.

2. How did you got inspired to write this story?

Well, as you all know life was/is never fair to everyone and even now I am facing all that unfavorable situation of life. I have always thought that what if this wouldn't happen? Just like any other girl I am obsessed over the uninvited character in our life. Shahzaib was that uninvited person in Shahnoor's life and I wanted to know what will happen next.. daydreaming wouldn't make it better cause I kept on thinking but when I narrated this to my friends once in our get together, they all were like "Yaar tu likhti q nahi hai, likhna sabko boht pasand aayega" even after those praises I thought for months than I started giving tuitions as an assistant teacher but my colleagues there listened to my story and pushed me to publish it, so I started searching for a platform which would help me to publish my book and I found about Wattpad.

3. a)Why didn't you updated often?
b) "I know author you don't know what to write further thats why you didn't updated in months.."

Ok, so the first one was a question that many of my Readers Dmed me and commented on my board and the second one is a claim that one of the reader accused me of, *Laugh* how funny! You didn't even know me, you don't know bro what I am going through! All I will say is that "Uss raaste pe chalke dikhao jiss pe mein chalri hu, tumhe chain ki saans bhi lene ki fursat miljaye toh mera naam badal dena" (Show me by walking on the path on which I am walking on, if you get a chance to take a breath of peace then change my name)and to those who were always concerned for me and prayed for me, Jazakallah khair ❤️ dil se.

4. Can you please write a book on farah and abu daud's lovestory or even an epilogue?

Can't promise dear, I have completed this book's last 5 chapters in a week of time cause I am preparing for a full time job. Please pray if I get that job than everything will be fine inshallah..

5. What's your favourite character from the story?

Shahzaib Ahmed mirza for sure, cause he has different yet same vision from any other men, like he is caring, kind, respectful to his wife yet dominant on others which is every girl's dream.

6. How did you write those dialogues? Any inspiration?

Life makes you learn many thing, I have written this book on my own no inspiration at all from any other works. But there are very few shayaris (quotes) that I loved and put it in my books. The dialogues were my original work, alhamdulillah.

7. Are you married? I mean how are you able to write so beautiful that relationship?

No, I am not married and will be 21 years old after two days "23rd of November".. about how I described the relationship of marriage is very easy as I assume it like that, I wanted to have such beautiful and respectful relationship unlike those toxic yet failure ones.

8. Will there be any sequel of 'His shades of life' and if there is than will it continue with fatima's love story?