Chapter 70

A happy one..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

I'd fulfill this true love between us,
I'd called as your true lover
Just let your heart fall in love with me,
I will become peace of your heart
O sweetheart, let me live these moments
Let me speak a few words of love to you...
_________________________________________________

~2 & half Months later~

Shahnoor's POV :-

"Farah zuber khan wald zuber hussain khan waliden Rehmat zuber khan, aapka nikah Abu Daud ghazi waliden mansoora ghazi se 50 Lakh meher, Ra-azzul waqt mukarrar kya jarraha hai, kiya aapko yeh nikah qubool hai? (Farah zuber khan daughter of Zuber hussain Khan and Rehmat zuber khan, your marriage is getting fixed with Abu daud ghazi son of mansoora ghazi with the concession of 50 lakh rupees as meher, do you accept this marriage?" Kazi sahab asked in thick voice to farah, who is sitting in beautiful white and golden attire.

We kept the nikah ceremony small, just our family and friends are invited. Zuber uncle booked this garden area which is decorated subtly with white flowers and roses. My family, friends, firoz bhai, akib & his family are all here except him. Also Jamila aunty couldn't make it here cause she is in iddah (a waiting period that a Muslim woman observes after the death of her husband or after a divorce). I hesitantly asked him to come but he refused saying he had to go out of town for some business and yesterday he left for it. When I look at everyone, they all look at peace.

As it is said 'You will be so engaged in your routines that even the death of the loved one wouldn't make this life of yours to halt'. I still feel Raees uncle's absence in each moments of our life but he can't come back and we have to be patient. Although firoz bhai and he still frowns at the memories of uncle but they are strong enough to suppress it and for that I am somewhat thankful to Allah.

"Shahno, did you feed him?" Ammi asked, looking at tiny Ayan in my arms.

"Yes ammi, I just fed him before the nikaah." I said, looking at ayan and in return he opened his big eyes and gave me his toothless smile.

Ayan is the little happiness Allah has blessed farah with. He was born after a week of uncle's funeral. That time really became hectic for me as I have to balance between hospital, looking after farah and home, looking after Jamila aunty. But when I looked at ayan, every problem faded. He is my sister's son, I couldn't believe it until I holded him in my hands. We really got emotional at that time and what was more beautiful happened at that time when the doctor asked for his father but we couldn't answer than daud suddenly came and gave Ayan his name 'Ayan Abu daud ghazi'. I thanked Allah many times for this. Farah cried a lot when she heard about this, she thanked Allah by praying a lot of nafil salah.