Chapter 69

His cure..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

Seeing you makes me breathless,
Heartbeats stopped, hope I won't die..
You make less peaceful faces,
I died on you and forgot about myself,
My heart has gone (2x)
My beloved took it..
_________________________________________________

Third person's POV :-

Death put all people to their deeds, the very reality which is only faced by the dead one. No one would ever ask or be able to ask "Are you okay?".

Nooré cheshm-am is in deep silence, the hall only echoed with the sobbing of Mrs. Jamila and other ladies. Hearts have been seized with thunder of the Almighty Allah's will. The men did ghusl and wudu, then dressed in white attire, they walked in the backyard waiting for the body to be taken out. Shahzaib and firoz gave Mr. Raees ghusl, reciting surahs with quavery words, their hands trembling, so is their soul.

"Bhai.." Akib said, putting hand on shahzaib's shoulder.

Shahzaib looked upon his shoulder, motioning akib to continue with whatever he wanted to say.

"Bhai..Kafan (Shroud - used to wrap diseased body) is here.." Akib said, with heavy heart.

Shahzaib paused for a moment as the past flash before him.

~Flashback~

"Whats with the white colour all the time uncle? You should wear different colours." Firoz once said when they were about to leave for Friday salah while shahzaib listened to them quitely.

"Ohh bete..its something that cannot be replaced by any colour.. lastly we have to leave this world in the same colour then why not getting used to it." Mr. Raees said, wearing his white shawl .

"Uncle don't say such things, you know I can't live without you." Firoz said with frown, Mr. Raees laughed.

"Bete everyone says the same, you will say you can't live without a person but Allah is Almighty he will make you live without them, you will say you can't move on without them in life but he will make you move on, you will say life is nothing without them but he will make you successful without them...life will never stop with someone dying..you will eventually move on...days will pass by..you will be back to your normal routine.. eating, sleeping, work, stress, events, happiness..all will be back to the way they are...and the ones who are gone will be forgotten, you will only remember them on their death date or may be birth date." Mr. Raees explained, putting his right hand on firoz's shoulder as he listened carefully.

"Is it even possible for someone to live without their loved ones?" Firoz asked, mumbled.

"He is Almighty firoz, there's nothing impossible for him.." Shahzaib said, pointing his right hand index finger up towards the heavens.

"Indeed there's nothing.." Mr. Raees said.

~End of flashback~

Shahzaib closed his eyes to maintain his composure, taking a deep breath he laid the naked body of Mr. Raees on the kafan which is spread upon the thick mattress of bed. He saw firoz putting the cotton balls in Mr. Raees ears and nose, why is it done so? To keep the soul of the person away from any worldly hearing or smell, so that the soul does not desire to stay here for more. Taking the white patta (white cloth straps) shahzaib wrapped it around Mr. Raees's mouth, than from head to jaw. Shahzaib saw the trembling hands of firoz, he slowly hold on his left hand at which firoz's eyes met his.