Chapter 12

Desperate.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
___________________________________________________________

~7 Days back/ago~

Shahzaib's POV:-

After shahnoor told me that farah is in India, Where they use to live before I didn't want to waste any more time to go there and see her.
But before that I want to know that why they shifted there? So I told firoz to find out the whole information about the situation.

Ring!Ring!

My phone started ringing, I took out my phone from the pocket and saw it was firoz.

"Assalamu alaikum bhai." He greeted as I picked up the call.

"Walaikum assalm, Did you get the information?" I asked him walking towards the glass window from where the whole dublin can be seen as I am on 28th floor of my office.

"Yes bhai, I have got every detail," He said.

"Farah bhabhi's father Mr.Zuber khan and shahnoor's father Mr.Sharif khan took loan of 7 million from small Indian and foreign investors, they planned on investing this money but the person they gave money was a fraud," He continued.

"And then?" I asked.

"That are not that rich bhai, they didn't have much money to give to the debtors.That's why farah bhabhi's father decided to sell their house and shift to India, Where they use to live before."He completed.

"And what about shahnoor's family? Are they fine enough?" I asked as I remember her, She is going to be my family as well, I must ask about her as well.

"They are facing problems but they didn't want to shift from here,I got to know that it is because shanoor insisted on continuing her studies with scholarship.Thats all I know." He said.

"Ok, good." I said.

"Allah hafiz bhai."

"Allah hafiz." I said and hungup.

Ya Allah!If I had knew about this before,I would helped them And also could ask farah's hand in marriage.
But no worries, I am Shahzaib Mirza, I will have what's mine either this way or that.
I called Akib, One ring, two ring, and on third ring he picked up the call.

"Assalamu alaikum akib." I said.

"walaikum assalam bhai, Anything I can do for you?" Akib asked.

"Akib prepare the private jet for me." I ordered him.

"Okay bhai, but where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Jaipur, India."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It took 10 hours for us to reach India from dublin, We directly landed in Jaipur International Airport as there are no other airports available for private jets.

It felt like years in jet, I just couldn't stop my desperation to see her.I had planned everything, She would never expected that her life would change this fast.I'll make her the happiest girl of the world, She doesn't need to ask for anything, I'll going to give her that much happiness and in return of it I will not going to ask for anything but just love.

I am in my hotel room right now, getting ready to meet her officially face to face this time.I wore black pathani suit and black peshwari sandals.I wore my watch in my right wrist and then combed my hair down,Just letting it be than I wrapped safa on my head and got my wallet, handkerchief and sunglasses.