chapter 37

Ruqhsati.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

I was raised in the swings of your arms, father
I am going to leave this street of yours, father
I shall remember these beautiful times,
Even did I wish, I could never forget you,
It's so difficult, so difficult to pull away
The bride's heart seems captivated...

___________________________________________________________________

Farah's POV :-

"Ma'am, is it comfortable now?" The dresser asked as she clipped the dress from behind, I nodded.

"Girls, now let's take a selfie." Rania said.

I met her last night in the reception, where she was clinging on the newly wed groom.I got to know she is raees uncle's daughter. She kind of really annoying and I must say she doesn't hesitate before lying about anything. Attitude flows out of tongue, but I don't know what's her problem with me, she looks at me with narrowed eyes.
Allah, keep this girl away from me.

"Where is my sister, shahno?" I asked as she and her so called friends look at me.

"She? I didn't let her in."Rania said applying lipstick on her full lips, I furrowed my brows.

"What do you mean by not letting her in?" I asked as I stood up from the dressing chair.

"What~?Now you are married, today is your walima and only your inlaws will get you ready not 'your' family." She said shrugging.

"Families doesn't get their bride ready like the way you are doing, they love each other, take care of each other, will say sweet and relaxing words in their hard times." I said looking at her with teary eyes.

"Oh! My, my! Look at her, it's just a first day of her marriage and madam already got her tongue. Does Shahzaib gave you that much attention in one night that you are thinking yourself a queen." She said with disgusting eyes.

SLAP!

I slapped her across her very beautiful yet disgusting face. She looked at me with shock in her eyes.Anger boiled in her eyes, she was about to slap me back but I hold her hand jerking her away.

"Don't you dare, I am not the one who will stay under your feet." I said.

Never did in my life someone raised their hands on me, so what she think of herself?
Now, my family don't have any right on me? Is getting married means that I should forget my family, my parents, my uncle and aunty, my brothers and my sister, shahno. Tears bream down my eyes, why everything happen to us? What will my sister must have felt at the moment this stupid girl didn't let her in?

"You two sister are a piece, really disgusting one though. As she said to me to stay away from you.uh!" She said scoffing while glaring at me.

"Than what's wrong she said?" We look at the source of voice at the door, shahzaib is standing there in rage.

He was wearing silky black shirt, with same tie and pants along with Navy blue blazer and a handkerchief placed in his left chest pocket. A golden watch and silver ring in his left hand. His hair sat back as always. His hand fisted showing his white knuckles as his blue orbs locked with mine.