~Chapter Twenty Nine~

Bonnie Bennett sat at the living room table of the Salvatore boarding house with her eyes closed

Bonnie Bennett sat at the living room table of the Salvatore boarding house with her eyes closed. Elena, Stefan, and Damon surrounded the witch as she used her powers to track down Selene, which was a lot harder than they all thought it would be. Selene was a stone-cold bitch, but she was smart and knew how to use her powers very well. Bonnie was struggling to find her location.

After the mayhem Jonas caused at the Mystic Grill, Katherine had dressed up as Elena and lured him to the Gilbert house where they killed him. Thankfully he had given Bonnie back her powers and a way to kill Klaus. The first thing the young Bennett thought of was getting rid of Selene. The only thing standing in the way of that was finding her.

"Why is this taking so damn long?" Damon questions, standing from the couch and pacing around the room.

"Because, Damon, Selene is a witch, much older than me might I add. She wasn't dumb, she put some kind of blockage on their location so we couldn't find her, but I can breakthrough, it's just gonna take a second and patience." Bonnie sighs.

"Well, we don't have a second. Liz has already texted me three times, they found five new bodies." He informs angrily.

"Selene's killing people left and right." Stefan states.

"And Maddys seeing all of it," Elena says sympathetically.

They all knew how much Maddy hated hurting innocent people. They couldn't imagine what she was feeling having to sit back and watch it happen. Especially when there was nothing possible she could do.

"Stating the obvious isn't helping." Damon huffs, glancing between his brother and Elena.

He was angry at himself for even sending her with Stefan anyway. The only reason she went was because he asked her to. If he would've let Stefan go alone, they probably would've already had Selene out of Madison's body and dead by now.

"I found her!" Bonnie shouts, gaining the attention of everyone in the room. "She's in the cemetery."

"What's she doing there?" Stefan questions.

"Who cares." Damon shrugs. "Let's go get rid of this crazy witch." He sighs.

"Are you guys completely sure about this?" Bonnie asks. "Her humanity will be off." She reminds them.

"We'll get it back on. Right now we focus on killing Selene." Stefan nods.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Now remember, Maddy has to be the one to kill Selene," Bonnie speaks as the four of them make their way into the cemetery.