~Chapter Seventy Five~

"Did you find her yet?" Klaus huffs, barging into the Salvatore boarding house where everyone was gathered

"It's literally been five minutes." Bonnie sighs, turning her attention from the locator spell and onto him.

"Well, your such an almighty witch so why the bloody hell is it taking so long!"

"Because she doesn't want to be!" Bonnie snaps. "She put a spell up to hide where she's at. I'm trying ok? You aren't the only one who wants to find her."

The witch quickly wiped away a frustrated tear before using Maddy's daylight ring to find her. She was scared that she wouldn't be able to break through the spell fast enough.

"Why are you shouting orders when you're the idiot who left her alone?" Damon questions.

"Because I didn't think she'd actually do it! Why are you questioning me when you're one of the many idiots who pushed her to this?" Klaus narrows his eyes at the younger vampire.

"When she was with me, she never tried anything like this. Maybe she doesn't love you as much as you made her think she does." Damon fires, pushing himself away from the wall he was leaning against.

"When she was with you, you made her feel like shit because you were chasing after Katherine," Caroline speaks up. "And let's not even get into the fact that when she was gonna give you another chance you started screwing someone else the day you told her you love her. On top of all that you guys went behind everyone's back and tried to murder her."

"Who's side are you on!" Damon snaps his head towards the blonde.

"Maddy's, I will always be on her side. She's Ben nothing but good us and we are terrible to her and you still act like we deserve her love and kindness." Caroline points out.

"She threatened to bite off Bonnie's fingers, Care. She hasn't always been good to us." Elena chimes.

"As she should! You guys were trying to kill her. Was she supposed to high-five you and give you an A for effort? Elena, you're my best friend and I love you to pieces but if really stand here and try to say that Maddy hasn't been anything but good since she met us, I just might have to slap some common sense into you." Caroline rants, placing her hands on her hips.

The blonde vampire was pissed. How dare Elena try to argue with her on this one? They all pushed Maddy to the limit. The fighting, the lying, the backstabbing, it all played a part in the tribrid wanting to be done with life.

"That's not what I was saying." Elena sighs.

"Then what were you saying?" Klaus questions, stepping forward.