~Chapter Three~

After about an hour or two of cooling down and exploring what Mystic Falls has turned into over the last century, Madison was finally back at the Salvatore's

After about an hour or two of cooling down and exploring what Mystic Falls has turned into over the last century, Madison was finally back at the Salvatore's. She strides into the living room, her eyes landing on a blonde vampire who sat on the couch.

"Speak of the devil." Stefan sighs, standing beside a man who looked to be in late twenties.

"Woah. Damon was right, you do look like sex on legs." A boy with brunette hair says, standing in between the Salvatore brothers.

Damon and Stefan raise their hand, slapping the boy in the back of the head. "Caroline, Jeremy, and Alaric." Damon says pointing to the three strangers in the room. "Meet Madison Sinclair"

The three of them nervously wave and nod at the vampire, who sent them a small smile in return. "You guys don't have to be scared," Madison starts, taking a seat on the couch beside Caroline. "I don't bite...unless you want me to." She smirks, sending Jeremy a playful wink.

"Ok, moving forward with this plan." Alaric speaks, clearing his throat as he watches Madison from his peripheral vision.

She was no doubt one of the most attractive women he had seen. So far, she seemed nice but from his own experience, he knew vampires could be very unpredictable. Based on what Stefan and Damon had told them, he was guessing none of them really wanted to get on her bad side. The group is stopped once again when they hear a knock on the door.

"More company?" Madison asks Damon raising her eyebrows as Caroline runs to get the door.

"Be nice." Damon states, giving the older vampire a pointed look.

"Sir yes sir." She smirks while saluting him.

Caroline walks back with a light skinned girl trailing behind her. Madison could sense that she was a witch, same how she could sense that Caroline was a newly turned vampire. Stefan approaches the young witch as Caroline takes a seat next to Madison.

"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you." Stefan says.

The witch looks around, noticing the huge amount of weapons on the table and Madison sitting with her chin resting in the palm of her hand. "What's going on... and who's this?"

"We're gonna kill Katherine." Jeremy states, stepping forward.

"And this, is our secret weapon." Damon states with a small smile. "Bonnie meet Madison, the vampire banshee. Madison meet Bonnie, the witch."

Bonnie stares at Madison with a judgmental look on her face. Another vampire meant more danger thrown into Elena's life, not to mention this one was also a banshee, which basically meant she was the harbor of death.