Part 1: YEAR LONG ENGAGMENT (S)

- Nari's POV (Several months later) -

I'm going to be late.

My last client ruined a nail, and now I'm going to be late.

It's a miracle that I made it home without catching a ticket or a case. I jumped out of the car and rushed into the house, stumbling up the stairs and running to the bedroom. I showered, shaved, gone through my whole skincare routine, face and body.

Where is he? He's going to be late.

I struggled reaching the zipper and pulling my dress on. Nothing special or too fancy. It's just a renovation opening...for someone who isn't even here to get ready for.

As I put the finishing touches to my makeup, the alarm for the front door started beeping through the house until it was shut again. Off the mirror of the dresser, I watched him come into the bedroom, standing behind me and kissing my ring finger that fitted perfectly into the white gold band diamond ring, before sitting down on the bed behind me to undress from his work clothes.

Me: *laughing* And he rolls in.

Namjoon: Sorry. The owner of the caterer got stuck in traffic anr the crew didn't know where to set up and I had to open the store back up and show them around the renovations...why are you laughing?

Me: Nothing. Not even your caterer could show up on time.

I sat on the bed next to him, leaning down to get my heels on. Namjoon cupped my face with one hand, forcing me to look at him in his chocolate, dragon eyes. I knew I fucked up. But what fun would it be to take it back?

Namjoon: You look nice, princess.

Me: Thanks...

Namjoon: Don't make me ruin your makeup.

Me: Will you even have time to?

He didn't waste a breath, dropping his hand from my face to my neck, firmly grasping it while leading me down to the bed. I squirmed around as his hands pushed my legs apart for him to sit between on his knees, licking his lips as he looks down at me.

Me: Namjoon! We won't have time-

Namjoon: You should've thought about that, princess.

Once he started kissing my neck, I didn't have the heart to push him away. I found my hands fumbling with the buttons on his shirt to peel it away from him while his hands snaked under and pulled down the underwear I just put on.

He started to play with me, moving his fingers slowly in circular motions while his lips trailed to mine. Namjoon has been doing this a lot lately. Kissing me while he touches me, knowing full well I struggle to keep up when he does.

I whined as I tried to break apart. He didn't let me leave him, picking up pace and humming into my lips. My body was making movements out of my control. My hips rolled up against his fingers while my legs trembled slightly.

Me: D-Daddy I'm close.

Namjoon: Hold it.

Me: B-But...I c-can't.

Namjoon: I said to hold it.

He didn't stop but instead picked up pace with his fingers. I was on the edge and not being able to release was torture. I kissed him desperately, hoping he'll grow soft and let it slide. I couldn't help it anymore.

I grabbed a handful of his hair as I finished in his hands, shaking, back arched, legs unconsciously rubbing against his. He broke apart immediately, grabbing my sides and flipping me over, face down.

Namjoon: *sighing* What did I tell you, princess?

Me: To hold it...

Namjoon: And what didn't you do?

Me: H-Hold it.

Behind me, Namjoon dropped the rest of his clothes and prepared himself before climbing back on top of me. He lifted my dress further and eased himself inside of me, quickly covering my mouth tightly with his large palms.

His other arm wrapped around my waist, holding up against his chest. He cursed under his breath and held me, his fingernails digging into the fabric of my dress so deep that they will probably be bruised in the morning.

I cried into his hand, tears forming and falling from my eyes while Namjoon was busy softly kissing and nibbling my neck. The hand that was holding me still moved back down to touch me again.

His pace suddenly increased. With every hit he pounded me with, the more I turned into a moaning mess under him. He dropped his hand, finally, and connected his sweet, gentle, lips to me again.

Namjoon: *quietly* So pretty princess.

I started to twist my hips when his thrust began to slow down. He cursed under his long, drawn moans, his free hand pulling my hair. I grabbed the sheets with my whiny sounds spilling from my lips.

My eyes are puffy and my face flushed, makeup inevitably ruined. A complete mess as he promised earlier. Namjoon's eyes were focused solely on me. His lips were parted and sweat beads formed at his forehead and his buff chest.

He became rougher, harder, faster, and sloppier with his movements. I couldn't formulate a sentence to tell him I was close...again. I bit my lips trying to avoid finishing without him for a second time.

Like he was reading my mind, Namjoon turned me onto my back again, sliding back in again. I reached up and pulled him down into a kiss where he started to hold my neck enough to keep me still.

As my eyes rolled back, I could hear him chuckle, look at the mess he made out of me before kissing my neck and collarbone. I gave up on trying to hold it in. My body shook uncontrollably as my orgasm hit me for a second time, his fingers still rolling over me in sync with his thrust.

I got louder as he continued to go inside me at the same rate, punishing me with overstimulation. He started to moan and grunt himself so I knew he was getting close too. He pulled out slowly, finishing in ropes on the sheets under us.

I sat up and guided him back into a kiss, wrapping my hands over his shoulders, then hiding my ruined face in his neck.