2 x 8

I returned to the party with people dancing and celebrating, just as I left it. All the free thinkers in the place remembered the importance of conformity when the cupid shuffle, cha cha slide, and wobble came on.

Somewhere along the way, Yoongi and Hoseok did get drunk and started singing loudly together. Thankfully Jungkook got the full thing on video, taking a break from following me around to take my picture.

For the most part, I didn't leave Namjoon's side. He eventually dropped the suit jacket and tie so he could dance with me more freely. Cutting the cake was a mess and it was almost knocked over on Yoongi's back because he didn't know how to behave.

But it grew late. And I knew that everything was coming to an end. But I didn't want this day to end. Seeing everyone in my life, smiling, happy, celebrating us and each other. And thanks to Namjoon and Mr. Kim, it was almost like my dad was there too.

I know he's looking down at me. And I know that he's smiling and that he's happy seeing me hit all the milestones that he wanted me too. School. Job. Love. I have everything that he wanted me to have and prepared me to have, even beyond his lifetime.

Namjoon: Hey.

Me: Hey.

Namjoon: So, you might want to start getting your bags ready. We are going to be leaving soon.

Me: Oh.

Namjoon: *laughing* Don't sound too excited.

Me: I just...I don't want this to end.

Namjoon: I know. Me neither. But I also can't wait to have you to myself for two weeks.

Me: *smiling* What time is our flight?

Namjoon: We are leaving at eleven thirty.

Me: Oh shit! Kylee! Kylee! Help me with my bags!

She followed me upstairs, leaving Jungkook's side and running with a plate of cake until she caught up with me. I never really unpacked, we still struggled taking two weeks worth of luggage downstairs. At the bottom of the steps, a few butlers came and collected them for me, taking them outside in the back.

Me: Wait they need to go to the-

As I was following them, a huge yacht literally named "Princess 2" was pulling up to the back of the house, out on the ocean water. Everyone's jaws dropped, even Sooji's who probably got a yacht that size for her sixteenth birthday.

Namjoon came downstairs too, his luggage being taken out to the yacht as well. He kissed the top of my head and took my hand, talking me down the steps and back out to the slowly dying party as Kylee trailed behind us.

Kylee: What the hell?

Me: Namjoon?

Namjoon: I promised you a boat! I got you a boat!

Me: I...this is-

Namjoon: You love it.

Me: I love you.

Kylee: My god, I'm single.

Namjoon: Come on, we gotta go make a speech.

He pulled me and rushed us back under the tent. The DJ was mostly packed up, smiled, and pointed us to the microphone again, but Naomi and Nala cut in front of us like they were waiting for us to come back.

Naomi: Ok! Ok! Everyone, we would like to make a speech to the newlyweds.

Nala: Um...Nari, we want to say thank you. You make our brother so happy.

Naomi: And he's been through a lot. So, you're like a silver lining to both him and us.

Nala: Because through everything, you gave him happiness.

Naomi: And us a new sister.

Nala: We love you!

Naomi: Mom? Dad? Do you want to say something?

Mr. Kim: Yes, actually.

Mrs. Kim: *stepping up* I remember the first time I met Nari. And all I could think was, "Wow. Namjoon brought home such a beautiful, intelligent young woman."

Mr. Kim: Who can handle her liquor.

Mrs. Kim: Nari, you are such a gift to us, truly. And I've been looking forward to this day for a long time.

Mr. Kim: The day we could officially claim you as our own.

Mrs. Kim: Congratulations, you two. And have a great honeymoon.

Mr. Kim: Do not get pregnant.

It went on like this for a while. Everyone, Kylee, my friends, and Namjoon's six soulmates all said a little something about us. Wishing us well on our journey and talking about how strong this union will be. It was drawing close to eleven thirty, and Namjoon quickly grabbed the mic.

Namjoon: We want to thank you all for coming out tonight. It means a lot. Really.

Me: And thank you for all the sweet words. I'm so honored to be welcomed into this family with open arms and hearts. I love each and every one of you so much. And thank you to my friends over there. You guys have known me through good times and bad times. And I'm really lucky to have the group of you really show out this last year.

Namjoon: And I'm happy to have you guys too. Thank you so much for coming. And to my family, thank you for being willing to do this with me...again. I promise, there won't be a third. Because like you said, Nari is a gift. And a precious one that I will carry for the rest of my life.

Me: You guys made tonight magical. And we hope you can continue to have fun...even though it is time for us to leave.

Namjoon: Thank you again for coming. And uh...goodnight guys.

It took forever to say goodnight and thank everyone, but when we did, Namjoon and I took each other's hands again and got aboard the boat. As it started to move, we looked back at the party, waving to everyone as we sailed away.

The estate lawn faded, and Namjoon took me down to our cabin, and our lips found each other. Namjoon slammed the door shut and locked it, pushing me up against it as his lips trailed down from my lips to my neck.

Namjoon: You looked so beautiful, today, princess.

Me: *smiling* I love you.

Namjoon: I love you too.

He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up and stumbled with me to the bed, laying me down gently and continued to kiss me as he reached up under my dress to get my underwear off, but he was moving so slowly, I barely processed what he was doing.

Me: I want you, daddy.

Namjoon: Shh. It's ok, princess. You can call me by my name tonight.

I smiled and pulled him back to this kiss. The two of us kicked off our shoes and crawled up on the bed, our lips never parting like how we never parted from each other that night. And for that matter, we never parted from each other. Fulfilling our promise of death does us part.

And we lived happily ever after.

- THE END -