2 x 5

Hungry and hungover, I was up to the Kim estate by Nala and Naomi. I saw Yoongi's car pull up around the same time as we did, and I jumped out of Naomi's to go say hi to Namjoon because sleeping in a hotel room without him? Don't recommend it.

Naomi: Nope, get back here.

Me: What? Why, I just want to-

Nala: Don't you know that's bad luck? Neither one of you sees each other before tomorrow.

Me: That's just a stupid tradition-

Nala: We know where it comes from boohoo, superstition over facts. Inside you go.

When they said that I wasn't going to see him today, they meant it. I couldn't even leave my wing of the house, and by the sounds of it, Namjoon was locked in a bedroom too by his groomsmen Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jin.

We were left to look out our windows, watching people set up the wedding arch, the aisle, and the chairs on one half of the lawn, while on the other half of the back lawn is where the reception area is being set up under a tent.

Tables for my carefully made seating chart and tables for where the caterers are going to set up the food. The DJ stand, the dance floor, and one, round table that I reserved for the cake. Everything's coming together. Any notes I had needed to be written down, and Nala would take them downstairs to tell the wedding organizers what to do.

Kylee: I'm here!

Me: Hey! You didn't get lost did you?

Kylee: Nope. Mrs. Kim says she's having someone bring you food in a little while.

Me: *sighing* Ok.

Kylee: What's wrong?

Me: I miss him.

Kylee: It's one day!

Me: *pouting* It's too long. Can we-

Kylee: I'm under specific instructions to not let you out of this room.

Me: Ugghhhh!

Kylee: *laughing* It's ok. Besides. You have vows to work on.

Me: No I don't. I finished mine weeks ago.

Kylee: Can I hear them?

Me: Take me to my fiance?

Kylee: No.

Me: Then no.

After giving her a petty smile, I turned back around to the window. Imagining it. Me in my dress, Namjoon in his suit. The bridal party all together. Everyone smiling and just waiting for the words, "you may now kiss the bride."

Kylee: Come in!

Like clockwork, Mrs. Kim brought in a tray of food, steaming hot and fresh from the kitchen, smiling at me and putting it on a small desk table, tapping away Kylee's hand as she tried to reach for some.

Mrs. Kim: No! The bride has to be well fed. How are you, my dear?

Me: Excited. Hey, is it okay if I-

Mrs. Kim: Naomi said I can't let you out of the room.

Me: Damn it. Why can't I see him?!

Kylee: It's bad luck!

Mrs. Kim: And it's tradition. I had to hide away from my husband the night before our wedding too. And so did my parents before us.

Me: So it comes from your side!