2 x 6

Peach: Something new.

Mari: Something blue!

Sooji: And something borrowed that must be returned to me because it technically belongs to my work.

I turned around in the vanity, dressed in a satin white robe as Nala finished my make up. Peach came over with a pair of small, silver studs with a ruby birthstone in the middle. Mari held up a blue veil clip, while Sooji left a pair of white Jimmy Choos that had a bedazzled strap.

Me: *smiling* Thanks, you guys.

Kylee: You four gotta get down there before it's too late.

Sooji: Right. See you later, Nari!

Me: Wait. All of you come here.

I gestured for all of them, Zo, Peach, Mari, and Sooji, and pulled them all into one big group hug. Kylee smiled at us, then opened the door, ushering a freshly dressed Jungkook to snap a picture then slip out just as quickly.

Me: I love you guys.

Mari: Love you~

Peach: Aww, I love you too.

Sooji: Love you more.

Zo: Love you too, baby.

Me: I mean it. And I'm so glad you guys are here. Ok, go! Go! I don't want you guys to be late. Kylee, you too you need to get dressed.

Kylee: Ok! Bye, love. See you down there.

Me: See you.

Nala: Hurry up, we have to be down there in forty minutes.

The five of them were pushed out by Nala and replaced with Naomi, who did my hair nice, then helped me into my dress. Nala's dress was baby blue and velvet, and Naomi looked amazing in her bridesmaid dress.

They lifted my dress up carefully and slipped my shoes over my feet, then Nala ran to get the blue pin and clip the veil in as I used the mirror to put my earrings in. With a last touch, Naomi rubbed a bold red color on my lips and smiled.

Naomi: Perfect. You look perfect.

Nala: *smiling* Naomi, you gotta get out there.

Naomi: *leaving* Right. Bye! Mwah.

Me: Is everyone here?

Nala: Yup.

Me: Okay.

Nala: You're shaking.

Me: I'm shaking.

Nala: Everything is going to be great.

Me: I know.

The sun was beginning to set, and I started to make my way down the hall. Music was playing, and the bridal party had already made their way to the arch with a mistletoe hanging down from it, over where Namjoon and I will be standing.

I was stopped behind the back door that went out to the backyard, and Nala went out to sit with Jimin. All I had to do is sit and wait for my cue. A hand gripped my shoulder, belonging to Namjoon's father.

Mr. Kim: Are you ready?

Me: Yeah...shouldn't you already be outside?

That's when I noticed it. A purple butterfly clip pinned a small picture to Mr. Kim's dress coat. A picture of my dad and me from my high school graduation. The last milestone my dad got to see only a few weeks before he died.

I remember that day. He wore the same butterfly clip that Mr. Kim was wearing now on his suit, and had on a matching purple tie to go with it because it was my favorite color right up next to red. But the only person who knew where that pin was...

Me: Did...Namjoon give you that?

Mr. Kim: He thought it would be the next best thing. Now.

He held out his arm for me to link together with his. I smiled, blinking back a few tears, and wrapped my arm with his, and together, we walked down the rosey asile, with the guest throwing more rose petals in the air as Mr. Kim led me to the arch...and to Namjoon.

His hair was parted, exposing his forehead. His suit was white like my dress, and his tie matched the dresses of the roses and bridesmaids. And he just...smiled. His eyes sparkling as I came down the aisle and up on the platform across from him.

Mr. Kim sat down next to his wife, and they held hands together. The music stopped, and Jin cleared his throat and began the lines, but I couldn't focus on anything he was saying. Just staring at Namjoon, not thinking it was possible to love him more than I did yesterday.

Seokjin: Nari?

Me: Hm?

Seokjin: Vows. Start your vows.

Me: Sorry. Um...Namjoon, I love you. If I had to state every reason why I loved you, I would keep you and everyone up here until the end of time. I've learned a lot about myself through you, most importantly I learned what love is in the first place. Love is a million little things, and again, listing them would keep us here forever. And now, standing in front of you, I realize that you are all of those million little things that makes love what it is. Love.

Seokjin: Have fun topping that. Namjoon, go ahead.

Namjoon: Ahem. Um...

He patted his jacket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. Not line paper. Something that has definitely been printed and ripped out of a book. He cleared his throat again, and took a deep breath.

Namjoon: "I'll be honest; I'm usually not really a love poet."

I smiled, sniffling a little bit. How does he remember that? I showed him that book and poem years ago. I had to purse my lips together to stop myself from crying these happy tears that were fighting to get past my control.

Namjoon: "In fact, every time I try to write about love, my hands cramp just to show me how painful love can be and sometimes, pencils break just to prove that every now and then, love takes a little more work than planned. I'm not much of a love poet. But if I was to wake up tomorrow morning and decide that I really wanted to write about love, my first poem would be about you. About how I loved you the same way that I learned how to ride a bike. Scared, but reckless. With no training wheels or elbow pads so my scars can tell the story of how I fell for you. I'm not much of a love poet, but if I was, I'd write about how I see your face in every cloud and your reflection in every window. I've written a million poems, hoping that somehow, you'll jump out of the page and be closer to me. Because if you were here right now, I would massage your back until your skin sings songs that your lips don't even know the words to. Until your heartbeat sounds like my last name. And you smile like the Pacific Ocean. I want to drink the sunlight in your skin. If I was a love poet, I'd write about how you have the audacity to be beautiful even on days when everything around you is ugly. I'd write about your eyelashes, and how they are like violin strings that play symphonies every time you blink. If I was a love poet, I'd write about how I melt in front of you like an ice sculpture every time I hear the vibration in your voice and whenever I see your name on the caller ID, my heart plays hopscotch inside of my chest. It climbs onto my ribs like monkey bars and I feel like a child all over again. I know this is going to sound weird, but sometimes, I pray that God somehow turns you back into one of my ribs just so I would never have to spend an entire day without you. I swear, I'm usually not a love poet, but if I were to wake up tomorrow morning and decide that I really want to write about love, my first poem would be about you."

The rings were brought down by Yoongi's dog, Holly, and Taehyung's dog, Yeontan. Jungkook seemed to have set up a collection of cameras around the ceremony, controlled by a remote he had in his pocket. Through my walking down the aisle and the vows, he has been pressing the button and setting them off to take several pictures at once.

Rings were exchanged and the marital vows were made. And finally, at the words, "you may now kiss the bride," we leaned in, and concealed our relationship and our journey with a kiss that will hold us together for a lifetime.