1 x 3

(A/N: Nari's ring...I can't believe I forgot to show you)

Mrs

Mrs. Kim: Oh! Nari, congratulations, my love!

Both mister and missus Kim pulled me into a tight hug when we got off the steps. Mrs. Kim smothered me, holding my face up and even kissing my nose. Mr. Kim rambled on and on about wedding details that I haven't even thought about myself.

Naomi and Nala had me in a group hug for a while and one by one, the other six boys showered us in affection, Jungkook still going around with his camera.

My friends on the other hand? Absolutely lost. As I came to them I flipped up my hand in front of my blushing face. Sooji pulled me by my wrist so she could see it up close and her mouth slightly hung open.

Sooji: Do you see this? You see how it shines like that?

Mari: It's fucking twinkling!

Zo: That's what you call ice.

Peach: Literally. Migos are sweating.

Si-hyun: My mom's is bigger.

Sooji: Eck. Did anyone ask about your mom?

Mari: Do you know where it's from?

Me: It's Swarovski but the way he proposed to me was-

Zo: Not to be that person, but back to the ring.

Sooji: No. Go ahead. Maybe some of us can take notes.

Si-hyun: *sighing* Here we go.

Me: Ok..Imma let you guys talk that out. But umm...Mari if you still want to go to your...appointment you can.

Mari: Ugh. Thank you. Congrats, Nari.

Me: Thanks~. See you later.

Mari: Bye~

Me: I gotta get back to Namjoon's family-

Sooji: And your friend.

Me: Yes. And Kylee. You guys don't have to stay longer than you want to.

I blew a kiss and left them to go back to the Kims and Kylee, who she was getting along with as if she had known them for years, telling them stories of Namjoon and I when we tried to set her up with a double date that went...very far left.

But on my way there I saw her...I think I saw her. Walking around in the back of the store. Walking as in lurking. Lurking as in stalking because what business does fucking Minseo have to be here?

It's not her. I'm going crazy.

Kylee handed me another glass of champagne as I came between her and Jungkook so I could be next to Namjoon. I linked our arms and rested my head on his shoulder. BB squeezed her way up to him too, tapping on his shoulder.