Author's Note//Disclaimer!

HI FRIENDS!

So obviously the story doesn't end there. The next section of the book is going to be really short, like under ten chapters short because it is going to be 100% focused on the wedding. (spoiler alert but whatever) So, for the most part, no more drama and fighting, soley wedding preperations until the actual wedding day. I know the timing and pacing in this is kinda shit, but where we are from the upcoming chapter is about four to five months before the wedding.

I don't know. I just couldn't live with myself if I didn't include the actual wedding, so this will begin the second half of the book. 

Anyways, this account is a safe space for everyone. EVERYONE. No matter ethinicity, gender identiy or sexuality. With that being said, if you are any sort of prejudice (which would be surprising because...like...of all pages to be on you choose mine??? like i'm a liberal, pansexual black woman how did you find me??) this is your first and last warning to get the fuck off my page <3. (trump supports...see your way out bitch i have no respect for you)

I can't really stop you from reading, but if I see a comment that is patronizing or disrespects someone's literal existance in anyway, it will be deleted and you will be blocked and reported uwu. Same goes with you users that are like...still in middle school. 

ok so boom! disclaimers and warning here we gooooooo

- Strong/ Vulgar Language (including songs)

- Violence (non-graphic)

- Mature Themes

- Possible Substance Use

- Mention/themes of abusive and/or toxic relations between friends, parents, and signifigant others

- Smut and (graphic) sexual situations and content (even though my and other fanfictions may not be 100% realistic to sexual situations, remember that consent is important! Always make sure your partner(s) is comfortable and enthusiastic when engaging in sexual activity!)

lf any of the above make you uncomfortable, I strongly advise that you don't continue further.

There are no references to any other groups, idols, actors, or characters outside of BTS. If you see a familiar name, it is a pure coincidence. That being said, this is also not an accurate representation Namjoon/BTS. This is not how I (mostly) view him/them.

Again, fanfiction is just that. Fiction. None of my stories should be taken seriously, this one included. I'm fully aware that my characters are not always role models and that is for entertainment purposes only, please do not take everything in this story as a real-life/healthy depiction of relationships or interactions.

Now that you have been warned and prepare, I now present to you: 

Lavish! (Part 2)