1 x 2

(A/N: Obviously that's Nari's dress)

I walked into the bookstore with Namjoon, hand in hand, freshened up and in a different dress

I walked into the bookstore with Namjoon, hand in hand, freshened up and in a different dress. The renovations blew me away, even Namjoon looked at me and laughed at my jaw-dropped reaction.

We were barely on time, and a lot of guests were here when we arrived. Namjoon introduced me to people I think he used to work with back in his hotel days. They seemed nice, but I didn't understand anything they said, and when Namjoon noticed me lost, he excused us and went onto the next conversation.

I quickly took off my ring and hid it in Namjoon's coat pocket before his family started to come into the renewed store, starting with Jungkook and his parents.

Mrs. Kim: There they are.

She cupped my face with a fond smile on her face before giving me a soft hug. Behind her, Mr. Kim embraced me too, handing me a small bag for the host's gift, and then the two moved onto their son as Jungkook started greeting me too.

Mr. Kim: So, what's so special that you had us drive all the way out here?

Namjoon: What? You were here for the grand opening.

Mrs. Kim: That's an opening. This is what...?

Me: A grand re-opening.

Mr. Kim: Hmm. This better be worth me missing-

Namjoon: What? Hamilton? It's on Disney Plus.

Me: *laughing* Joon.

Mr. Kim: I will liquidate this place before you make a cent from this...grand re-opening.

Namjoon: *laughing* Sorry, Dad. I just...really wanted you guys to be here-

Mid-way through Namjoon's sentence, Jungkook snapped a picture of the four of us from the camera he was holding across his chest. His hair has grown out...a lot, enough for him to pull it back into a bun. He smiled down into the camera, pressing the preview button with his tatted up hands and black painted nails.

Namjoon: Kook. You know you're not working the party, right?

Jungkook: I know. You guys just look so nice together. Place looks amazing by the way, Namjoon.

Namjoon: Thanks, man. Nari, aren't those your friends?

He pointed over to a corner besides the exit. It was. Sooji, Mari, Peach, Zo, and Si-hyun of course. Sooji was looking down at her phone, and within three seconds of finding them, I got the text, "We're here, boo." from her.

I excused myself from the Kims and made my way to them. I hugged all of them except Si-hyun, who is honestly lucky that he got a plus one from Sooji. Of course, Mari and Zo were matching in a fit that they probably fought over before picking.

Me: Hey guys! Thank you for coming!

Si-hyun: She made me.

Sooji: As if I would pass up a time to dress up.