2 x 4 (S)

-several months later-

I'm so close to the day I can taste it.

So close. The day after tomorrow, I'm going to be Mrs. Kim Nari. It's almost been a year since our engagement party and it has all gone by in a blur.

I was waking up, the smell of breakfast and coffee filling the room. I reached over, then sat up when I didn't immediately feel the muscles of Namjoon's arms and chest. I took off my blind fold and then the sound of kazoos went off...obnoxiously loud for this hour.

Nala: SURPRISE BITCH!

In front of me, banging on the clapper toys and blowing on their kazoos, Kylee, Naomi, and Nala, dressed in red t-shirts with gold crowns and fonts on them, "maid of honor" on Kylee, "bridesmaid" on Naomi, and "hot attendee" on Nala's.

Naomi: Get ready for your bachelorette party extravaganza!

Me: The party isn't until later tonight.

Kylee: Nope! Change in plans.

Naomi: Yoongi is planning a day of activities for Namjoon, and we have done the same for you!

Nala: You two will meet back together later tonight though for the joint party.

Kylee: Sooji helped us a little bit, but she's stuck at work. She said she'll try to make it if she can.

Namjoon: Before you guys kidnap my future wife, let her eat breakfast first?

Ugh. He looks so cute in the morning.

Namjoon came in with his hair still messy and his dimples out with his smile. He came in carrying a tray of breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, coffee, and little bottles of maple syrup, pecking my lips as he put the tray down.

Me: Did you make this?

Namjoon: Um...I made the eggs.

Me: You did! They look great.

Naomi: Since when could you cook?

Me: Since me!

Namjoon: Since her.

Nala: Did you start going to gym again too?

Naomi: Yeah. You've been getting buff.

Nala: Ugh. Male privilege. You can just gain and drop weight just that. *snapping*

Kylee: Literally. I have to change his contact name from hunka hunka to bulky bulky.

Me: Kylee.

Kylee: What? He's a big bitch!

Namjoon: *laughing* Ok. Anyways. Eat up, princess. Please bring her back to me in one piece.

Nala: We promise.

Naomi: Let's get going, ladies!

I scarfed the food down and rushed to get ready. Kylee got me a red t-shirt matching the ones her, Nala, and Naomi were wearing, but mine obviously titled "bride". A plastic crown was thrown on my head as I was ushered out the door, kissing Namjoon goodbye.

The hotel I was taken to was a small one near where I went to school. I was taken in there, bags packed for the next few weeks since I won't be going back to the house until after the honeymoon. And everyone was already waiting for me in the lobby.

Mari, Zo, and Troye were all wearing the "hot attendee" shirts like Nala was, and Peach's shirt said "bridesmaid" like Naomi's, but she put a sticker on it saying "winner of bridesmaid competition". They jumped up and started cheering at my entrance.