1 x 8

Waiting for me when I got home was a hot bowl of noodles, ginger beer mocktails, Hulu opened on the TV, and binders and binders for wedding planning, and of course, Namjoon coming down the steps, freshly changed into his house clothes.

Namjoon: Evening, princess.

Me: *smiling* Evening~

Namjoon: Whatcha got there?

Me: Just some wine from Sooji. She had a case and spared us some.

Namjoon: Did she now?

Me: Uh huh.

Namjoon: I'll put it in the cooler, and you can bring our dinner to the couch

Me: Mhm.

As he peeled the bottles away from my hands, Namjoon pecked my cheek and then my lips, and winked as he walked towards the cooler. I put our hot bowls on chargers and brought them to the coffee table, making just enough room between the binders, and putting pillows on the floor for us to sit in case our clumsiness cost us the couch.

Smiling and rubbing his hands. Namjoon came over and sat right on the pillow I laid out for him. Before getting the first bite of my food I quickly took a gentle hold of his face and gave him kisses from his cheek, forehead, right cheek, chin, his nose, then kissed his two dimples before finally letting go of his face. His smile was wide enough for me to be convinced he was blushing.

Me: What?

Namjoon: Nothing.

Me: No! Look at you!

Namjoon: Nari-

I cut him off, kissing him and giggling afterwards from how frozen he was. Nothing. Namjoon said nothing. Just stared at me, straight into my eyes, forgetting about the food, the binders, and the TV screen going into screensaver mode.

Me: Yes?

Namjoon: You're perfect.

His arms reached around my waist and under my knees and pulled me into his lap so he could rest his face in my shoulder. We both knew we weren't moving, even when we were eating, we ended up feeding each other so that we didn't have to move from each other too much.

Namjoon dropped the empty bowl on the coffee table and picked up a binder entitled "Venues." The label was handwritten, and is unmistakably Naomi's handwriting. She must have been by earlier to drop off all the things she used for her and Yoongi's wedding.

Namjoon: *clears throat* So, what kind of venue did you want? Church? Hotel?

Me: I don't think we'll be able to fit everything we are doing in a church.

Namjoon: I agree with you on that one.

Me: Yeah. The atheist.

Namjoon: *laughing* I'm not having this conversation with you again.

Me: I was thinking about it being outdoors.

Namjoon: We are getting married next December.

Me: Global Warming?

Namjoon: *laughing* Pray on it.

Me: What kind were you thinking?

Namjoon: Don't worry about me.

Me: ...

Namjoon: What?

Me: Answer me.

Namjoon: I did. I want what you want.

Me: Namjoon~

Namjoon: I'm serious.

Me: I want your opinion.