2 x 7

People started to pile in for the reception. Friends and friends of friends. There were roughly eighty people because Namjoon kept a cap on the guest list, even for the reception. I was still in my dress, sitting at the table with the rest of the bridal party.

Taehyung interrupted the DJ and whispered in her ears, then sat behind the microphone stand that was in front of the DJ'S equipment. Yoongi left the table too and grabbed his guitar from BB, left a kiss on her head, then went up and sat behind Taehyung too.

Taehyung: Hello, everybody. Before the reception starts, I would like the Mister and Missus to bless us with a dance with a song that I wrote myself.

Namjoon and I reached for each other's hand and went off to the dance floor, and everyone fell silent except for the flashes of Jungkook's camera, and him running around with his personal one to get every single shot possible as Yoongi strummed his guitar to begin the song.

Taehyung: *singing* On my pillow. Can't get me tired. Sharing my fragile truth. That I still hope the door is open.

As we swayed, I rested my head against his chest, listening to his heart and Taehyung's singing. The hanging above in the tent dimmed and started twinkling and for a second, I forgot that there was anyone else with me except Namjoon.

Me: *quietly* I fell in love with you all over again today.

Namjoon: *quietly* I was thinking the same thing when I saw you coming down-

Me: *quietly* No. No, you went...you go above and beyond. I thought I was going to walk down alone today but...I had both my dads with me.

Namjoon: *quietly; smiling* Nari, you became family to these guys the second you met them. And we are going to be family forever.

Taehyung: *singing* Now my forever's falling down. Wondering if you'd want me now. How could I know? One day I'd wake up feeling more. But I had already reached the shore. Guess we were ships in the night. Night. Night.

He spun me around and when he pulled me back in, he pulled me into a kiss, and then our dance became a little more playful. I was even lifted up in the air for a spin too. As if we were the only too there.

Taehyung started harmonizing and Namjoon and I's foreheads pressed together and I closed my eyes, knowing that this is a moment I'm never going to forget. The song came to an end, and our lips met again. Slowly and softly and followed by Jungkook's camera and cheers.

I danced with Yoongi while Namjoon danced with Kylee, another weird Kim tradition for the bride and groom to dance with each other heads of their bridal parties. Then I danced with Namjoon's parents, the two of them both fawning over me.

After pictures with the whole bridal party and with my friends, I ducked out to change from my big poofy wedding dress and into my reception dress and returned the heels to Sooji's bags and changed into my own black red bottoms.

I was rushing downstairs, eager to get back to the party before I was stopped by Kylee who was looking for me just as eagerly. And I didn't like the concern on her face after having such a...fucking fairytale of a day.

Me: Yeah.

Kylee: I'm going to tell you something, but don't freak out.

Me: What?

Kylee: Minseo. She's outside. Security stopped her but they are having trouble getting her to leave.

Me: Does Namjoon know?

Kylee: Yes, and he said that she has five minutes before he gets the cops.

Me: Namjoon doesn't trust cops.

Kylee: Yeah...which is the concerning part of this.

Me: *sighing* I'll go talk to her.

Kylee: Whoa, I didn't say all of that.

Me: Relax. I'm not going to fight her. Just, give me a few minutes.

I moved swiftly to the front, my heel clicking behind me as the bass from the party grew smaller and smaller as I reached the front door. (Damn this house is big.) But outside, I could hear the party going on in the back all over again.

Minseo was being held up at the edge of the driveway and I have to admit, the security guards did a much better job than I would think. Most of them were only trained to keep traffic flowing, not detain people who can't read a room.

Me: Hey! It's ok. I got it from here.

She looked at me, surprised as if this isn't...my wedding. The guards though gave us enough room for us to talk. I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow, waiting for her to say...literally anything. At least attempt to find an excuse.

Me: You're breaking your restraining order.

Minseo: Where is Namjoon?

Me: Where do you think he is, Minseo? He's celebrating. As he should be.

Minseo: So...you guys really did it then. You're...married.

Me: Yeah. Engaged and then married. Typically how it happens.

Minseo: You don't need to rub it in.

Me: Why are you here, Minseo? You know the date. You know what's happening here. You are legally supposed to be three hundred feet away from here!

Minseo: I just thought I could...talk some sense into him. Maybe it wouldn't be too late.

Me: Look. I don't want do this anymore. This whole...woman on woman thing...it's exhausting. I don't want to fight with you! I never wanted to fight with you! Why do you persist on aggressing me?

Minseo: BECAUSE YOU HAVE MY LIFE! I just...fucked up so many times and now it's all gone.

Me: *sighing* Sit.

Minseo: What?

Me: Sit.

I pointed to the edge of the driveway and smoothed my dress down so I could sit next to her at a safe distance. She sighed and sat with me, running her hands through her hair, clearly stressed out.

Me: Look. I know the ins and outs of your two's marriage. I know neither of you are perfect. And somewhere along the way, both of you cheated. Though, one of you actually waited for you to be seperated first.

Minseo: Thanks for that.

Me: Minseo, it's the truth. I feel for you and how badly it ended, I do, but you have to take responsibility. You cheated when you two were together. Living in the same house. Sleeping in the same bed. If you keep running in circles, trying to correct what you won't admit...you'll be finding yourself at this doorstep having this same conversation with me for the rest of your life. You're beautiful. And barely in your thirties, it is not too late to find someone new. You deserve that.

Minseo: I just...it's been years. But I don't know how I fucked up such a good thing.

Me: Well, you can't take it back. It sucks, but it is what it is. And you will find someone who is willing to look past the mistakes you made. Again, you deserve that. This isn't happiness. You deserve more than chasing a guy who has moved on. You deserve to be as happy as I am right now. So, please, go do that.

Minseo: Do you really think that?

Me: I wouldn't say it if I didn't. Go out there, stop punishing yourself, and go be happy. And do it for you. I have to get back.

Minseo: Right.

Me: Drive safe.

Minseo: Nari?

Me: Yeah?

Minseo: I'm sorry.

Me: *smiling* Thanks.