2 x 3

Me: I know you couldn't be there, so I brought this for you.

I glared at Namjoon and he quickly turned away while I taped the polaroid that Jungkook took of my in my soon to be wedding dress to the back of my dad's tombstone, then kissed the top of it as I said goodbye to him.

Namjoon reached out his hand and took mine, bringing it up to his lips for a kiss. He was right. This did make me feel better. A lot better. Even better than going to his grave usually makes me feel.

Namjoon: You ok?

Me: Yeah. I'm ok. For real this time.

Namjoon: Good. We got to hurry home. Naomi and BB are going to be there any second for the bridesmaid dresses.

Me: And Sooji. She said she got me a seperate dress for the reception because mine is too big to dance in.

Namjoon: So it's a big dress.

Me: *laughing* Mind your own.

Namjoon: I have to go to Shindigs and put the order in for the cake.

Me: Right.

Namjoon: So, I'll be back a little later, that's ok right?

Me: Yeah. But while you're at Shindigs can you-

Namjoon: I'll get you some pie.

Me: Thank you~

I took us home and like he said, Naomi and BB were waiting outside, BB obviously fresh from cheer practice, running up to Namjoon and I as we came up the front steps, giving us both hugs.

Namjoon: How many times do I have to tell you? There is a spare key in the vase right there for you to use. Hey, BB.

BB: Hi, uncle.

Naomi: How many times do I have to tell you that having spare keys on your front step isn't safe?

Namjoon: You're the only one who knows it's there.

Me: Ok! Guys, I'm unlocking the door now. BB, how's cheer?

Naomi: Tell her!

BB: Mom!

Naomi: She made captain!

Me: Wow! Congrats, BB!

BB: Thanks. I would've told you myself.

Naomi: She's being modest. She needs to stop hanging out with her uncle.

Me: Um...wine?

Naomi: White please.

Namjoon: I'm going to head out, have fun ladies.

Me: *pouting* Bye.

Namjoon: Bye, Nari.

He kissed me goodbye as I poured Naomi a glass of wine, then went to make BB a mocktail out of cocktail juice and ginger beer. I gave her a fancy straw with it too and she happily sipped from it as I started to make one of my own.

Me: Give me one second, I'm going to go get your dresses.

BB: They are super pretty.

Me: Thanks. I hope they are easy to dance in.

Naomi: Mine wasn't too long or tight. It'll work.

BB: I'm really excited for the wedding, Nari.

Me: So am I. I can just...feel it all coming together. Be right back.

Naomi: Who is that at the door?

Me: Sooji, she had my reception dress. She pulled some strings at work to get it for me.

Naomi: Aw, that's nice.

I slipped down the foyer and opened the door for Sooji. I pointed her in the direction of the kitchen and ran up to the guest room to get the bridesmaid dresses, then ran back down with them to get the door for Kylee...I don't know why she's here but I'm glad.

Kylee: *laughing* Do you need help?

Me: Please?

Kylee: Ok. Ok, I got it.

She took one of the dresses off my shoulder and followed me to the kitchen and family room where we handed BB and Naomi their dresses, and my arms were replaced from the bridesmaid dresses with the one Sooji is giving me for the reception.

Me: Wine or mocktail.

Sooji: Mocktail. I have to go back to work in a few minutes.

Me: Alrighty. Let me try on the dress first. Shoot. I have to get one for my bachelorette party too.

Kylee: BACHELORETTE PARTY? I'M PLANNING IT!

Naomi: *laughing* I'd hope so, you're the maid of honor.

Me: It's going to be a bachelor AND bachelorette party. Joint.

Kylee: Damn.

Sooji: Nari, please go try it on, I can't stay too long.

Me: I'll try it on and send you a picture, is that ok?

Sooji: Works for me. See you later. Mwah.

Me: Mwah.

Naomi: We should get going too. BB has work to do.

BB: That I do. Thank you, Nari, for the dress.

Me: Your welcome, love.

Taking their dresses and leaving, I was left alone with Kylee for a little while, and then she left too. A few minutes after Kylee had gone home, Namjoon finally came back with flowers and the pie that I asked for.

Me: Hey!

Namjoon: Hey, can we talk?

Me: ...Okay.

Namjoon: It's nothing bad. I'm just...I'm still really worried about you.

Me: I'm fine.

Namjoon: I know but...how badly do you want someone...like...blood family to see you walk?

Me: Why?

Namjoon: I'm not forcing you, just a suggestion...

Me: Namjoon?

Namjoon: If you don't want to, that's your choice.

Me: You're scaring me.

Namjoon: Do you...want me to hire a P.I. to maybe...try and find your mom?

Me: ...You didn't already call one right?

Namjoon: No. Of course not. But I will if you just give me the word.

Me: No. You don't have the word.

Namjoon: I'm sorry. I just...I don't know what I was thinking.

Me: You don't need to apologize. But no, I'm not interested in finding her or having her there...or anywhere near me for that matter.

Namjoon: Okay. Then um...forget I said anything.

Me: Joon?

Namjoon: Yeah?

Me: I didn't mean to snap like that. I'm sorry.

Namjoon: No, I'm sorry. I just get worried about you sometimes. Especially when it comes to your parents.

Me: I love that about you. But let's just not bring her up. Not now at least, I just want to focus on the wedding.

Namjoon: We are too far into planning for me to just elope with you tonight, right?

Me: *laughing* Yes. We are.

Namjoon: We are gonna get married, sail away on a boat named after you~

Me: *smiling* Mhmm

Namjoon: Get a summer home where we take our husky-

Me: Named Joonie!

Namjoon: *laughing* Named Joonie.