2 x 2 (S)

Namjoon: *moaning* Fuck, princess.

He just watched me with his dark eyes, as if he was daring me to continue. I stopped touching him and moved my lips down to his neck. I wasn't being gentle with him either. I made sure to cover him in the same love bites that he does to me.

Namjoon lifted my face back up and smashed his lips into mine, sitting up on the bed and flipping me over on my back and holding me down by having a tight, firm grip on my neck as all the tenderness and kindness left his body.

He rammed himself into me, keeping my head down in the pillows. He didn't hold back and just pounded me down in the bed, rocking it as my breaths became shallow. Namjoon laid himself down on top of me, keeping his pace steady.

It was so fucking good I was in tears, and moans were spilling out of my mouth as my came. I don't think I've ever finished so hard. And Namjoon kept on thrusting at the same pace, if not faster.

Me: F-Fuck...daddy...wait!

His eyes went soft for a second looking down at me. He wiped away the tears from my eyes, kissing me with his hand around my throat leaving so he could lift my legs up over his shoulders.

___

Usually, this would put me in a better mood. But the second I had finished in the shower, I was back to feeling so...just...indifferent. What Namjoon said last night about the guest list hasn't left my mind.

I wrapped myself in a towel and peeled my shower cap off, going straight back to Namjoon's arms. He smelled clean after taking a shower himself and spraying himself in his soft, natural scented cologne.

Namjoon: Hey. You okay?

Me: Yeah.

Namjoon: You sure?

Me: Mhm hm. I'm gonna miss you today.

Namjoon: How about you come by for lunch. I can take you to Mellow Mushroom.

Me: No.

Namjoon: Cookout?

Me: No, like...my last appointment for a dress fitting is today.

Namjoon: Right. You want me to take you?

Me: You can't see me in my dress, it's bad luck.

Namjoon: You've been going to these by yourself though.

Me: I know. It's ok, I just want to get it done.

Namjoon: Alright....are you sure you're okay?

Me: Yeah...

He kissed my forehead and held me for as long as he could before getting up and finishing getting ready for work. I got dressed too, staying mostly quiet from the house to the car for Namjoon to drop me off at the bridal store. His energy was the polar opposite of mine. When I got out of the car, he ran up behind me and covered my eyes.

Me: Joon?

Namjoon: Shh. Just relax. I have a surprise.

He signed into the appointment and continued to cover my eyes as he followed one of the fitters to a private dressing room. I had to admit, his enthusiasm made me feel a little better, enough for the smallest smile to come on my lips, the most I could manage.

Namjoon: Are you ready?

Me: Ok.

Namjoon: Three...two...one~

Lifting his hands up, he revealed a group of people, sitting on the couches in front of the podium and the full length, tri-fold mirrors. Nala, Naomi, Mari, Peach, Kylee, and Sooji and Zo through a facetime call on Mari's phone all cheered as Namjoon's hand lifted from my eyes.