OVA chapter: Singing in public!

A/N: This is another OVA chapter after MDZS Valentine's day I have created, and I hope you enjoy it (it's an OVA I MADE, ENJOY)! 

*Before Wei Ying got himself expelled~*

(Sheng Mey's POV): Gusu, inside the Pavilion...

We were receiving Lan Quiren's lectures for half an hour ago since this morning and everyone is already getting tired, including me [thanks Wei Wuxian, you just HAD to rub your recklessness on me -_-*]; Plus started making funny drawings to make me laugh to his surprise, I never laughed. Of course, it took some time for me to finally laugh out loud and get used to this place as my new home, however, for the last couple of days since Lan Zhan & I kiss for the second time I'm still trying to avoid missing Mr. & Ms. Po's sons; They were the only ones who can comfort me like that but, because of the earthquake I sadly couldn't see them anymore. After putting so much effort into my studies, I tried to find ways to get back to my world without stopping or losing hope that is until an event got announced by Lord Lan Quiren: "Every year, Lord Jing Guangshan from the LanLing Jin's Sect is holding a ruling anniversary celebration at the Koi Tower later this afternoon & from each Sect is going to be there; There may also refer to the commemoration or celebration of that event on which will be held tonight...

He sighs in annoyance by just glancing at Wei Wuxian and at me, then back at him: "No exams until further notice, understand?" "Master Lan Quiren, how can I manage to be this happy that you had a soft spot for me?-" "OUT OF THE QUESTION....dismissed." "Yes, Grandmaster Lan Quiren." We all chanted to him, and after that, he gave us a quick 'class dismissed which made us very happy that every one of my classmates is excited about tonight's celebration but, suddenly a loud cough was interrupted and all of the students left calmly, however, excitedly put out the famous words I've been dying to hear from Lan Quiren; Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng, Nie Hauisang, Lan Zhan (except him), Jin Zixuan & I are already heading to our dorms quietly as possible that I pushed the boys out of the way so I can get ready.

~Time skip~ (A/N: No one knows that😏bc she made sure not to reveal too much of her talents of fixing ancient boots into half sneakers)

Previously, I wore my mother's light blue dress, and soft shoes-like sneakers when I first got here, and now, I am getting many gifts filled with different and expensive hanfu's that I thought I was going to pass out of how much Lan Quiren is spending his silvers & golds on the lost prince's own daughter (that is me). It's almost as if he desired to return the favor of what my father had done to gain a promise to him of kindness, though, my entire life is spinning of existence yet...I cannot pinpoint what to do after leaving the Gusu place; Nevertheless, it doesn't matter, what matters is that I have a party to go to soon. Lifting my jet-black hair into a double bun on both sides while it holds up with white jade hairpins since someone had left it in my room again, I swear that one of the Twin Jades of Gusu is behind it; Anyway, now I've fully dressed into something formal for the first time, to represent the Lan Sect of Gusu. A white snowy hanfu, in a white & silver pattern around the corners of my sleeves, while my white belt-like ribbon is wrapped to hold on my clothing as it is also attached by one of the crimson lucky charm paper bunnies I had made with my own blood, a soft half pair of soft flats and lastly, underneath my hanfu I wore some soft white shorts with a sowed like bunny ribbon. "*dress on top!* Hey, guys! I waved by calling their attention, showing off my outfit to all the Lan disciples and of course, the main characters of MDZS's reaction. 

Wei Ying =whistles at the dress, Jiang Cheng =smiles with a hint of pink color on his cheeks, Nie Hauisang = covers his fan from blushing at my beauty, Jin Zixuan = coughed with flushed cheeks and said "attractive lady, indeed" under his breath, Lan Xichen =smiles gently, and as for Lan Zhan = the blank expression with the red color of his ears began glowing almost through his jet black hair. "Mey-Mey, are you trying to seduce me?~" "Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan hissed, I laughed at the moment and heard his brother telling: "You look very lovely, Lady Mey." A light blush crept over my cheeks, and with a simple nod at the compliment from Lan Xichen, who smiles kindly at me and then back to Jiang Cheng decided to be a gentleman and escort me to where everyone is prepared to fly on their swords so, I selected to go on full speed with my dragon necklace: "Okay, let us be on our way, shall we?" I nodded while summoning 'Lixue' out from my necklace as it glows magically.