Sheng Mey & Wei Wuxian V.S. Jin Zixuan (the peacock)

*This is going to be a long chapter again*

(Author's Pov):

After the accident of the feral zombies & her telling half the truth to the Clan Leader of Gusu, Mey Shang has been told that if she's going to go outside her dorm, then she will have to tell everyone at the Ancestral Hall that she has an unknown illness inside her heart and that she is recuperating bit by bit; Lan Quiren however, asked one of the physicians from Caiyi Town to make sure she takes her medicine once a day ever since. Mey didn't to tell everyone except her real best friends Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng & Nie Hauisang. 

The winds of the heavens blew away, the cherry blossoms and their respective branches and the view of Cloud Recess began to look peaceful than ever before

The winds of the heavens blew away, the cherry blossoms and their respective branches and the view of Cloud Recess began to look peaceful than ever before. However with Wei Ying around......it's never peaceful without pulling pranks or jokes around some else. LOL, this is going to be a long day. Mey-Mey, on the other hand, began to check if Lan Wangji isn't around or keeping an eye on her. Sighing in relief, while walking down the hall making her way around the place without saying anything else she spoke in her mind: 'I can't believe it! If I want to go out of my dorm,  then I'll have no choice but to tell everyone about my disease. Dammit! I wish I was dead already. No I cannot, this is episode 6 and I still want to see Wei Ying & the peacock's fight.' Her thoughts got interrupted by a familiar shouting voice, coming from behind and exclaimed: "Sheng Mey, I missed you!!" 

Sheng Mey turned her head around as she got tackled to the ground by none other than Wei Wuxian... until, Jiang Cheng & Nie Hauisang came and saw him still tackling her to the ground. Jiang Cheng widen his eyes as he began pulling his brother away from Mey, as Nie Hauisang started helping her up by using his fan to give her some fresh wind, she nodded with a 'thank-you face' and both of them sweat-drop at the scene that Wei & Jiang began teasing each-other as one of them spoke: "What's wrong, Jiang Cheng? Are you jealous that I will get more attention than you?~" Sheng Mey made 'oooooooohhhhhhhh' sound at him, who immediately turned to her and went fifty shades of red as he started to object the question and said: "You-" "Guys listen, you both are getting my attention. She continued: "Now let's discuss this after we finish listening to the History of Lan Clan, before anyone scolds us." They all nodded at her response, as they began sneaking inside the Ancestral Hall of Cloud Recess without anyone seeing her.

At the Ancestral Hall~*the teachings of the Buddha

Once Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng, Nie Hauisang & Sheng Mey found their way towards the Ancestral Hall, they watched all the disciples of Gusu and other disciples from different Clans staring and listening to Leader Lan Quiren's story of the founder of the Lan, who began telling the story: " 'In the Cloud Recesses, there was a long wall of hollowed-out windows. he continues on, " 'On every windows of the wall is carved the life of each ancestor of the Gusu-Lan Sect. And The Oldest & most famous five windows told the life of the founder of the Lan Sect, Lan An. The old man was standing in front of the paintings of life, as he began tell all of his disciples including Mey-Mey but, without knowing that she was there behind Wei Ying; as Master Lan of Cloud Recess continued on the story: " 'Xiyue: This founder was born in a temple. He grew up listening to the chanting of sutras, and thus became a famous monk at a very young age. QuieLan: At the age of 20, he used the 'Lan' from the word 'quielan' (or temple) as his last name & resumed the worldly life, becoming a musician. Daolu: During his path of cultivation, he met 'the fated person' he searched in Gusu, became cultivation partners with her and founded the Lan Sect.' "Guiji: After his partner passed away, he returned to the temple and ended his life there.' "