A/N: Explanation wanted!

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not updating for almost IDK 2 years of this story, you guys are probably wondering what happens to this story; Well tonight is your lucky day because I lost...someone very important to me and I'm not feeling better...She is very closest to family, listens, writes stories, tells her adventures in my country, always makes cookies for me when it's a hot sunny day, or makes them for snacks. This special person is Patricia Mcghee. She was like the Greatest grandma I ever had, the last time I saw her was on December 11th until 27th, 2016; Yeah I celebrate Christmas with her in her old house in Tampa, Florida when I was 13. Also, got to see so many things, like the library she used to work in, her neighbors, seeing the Dixie Christmas festival, the Citrus Mall [to watch Rogue one, of course!], and my favorite trip of all is a loving time of my life in the world of Disney for the first time [I never went to Disney in my childhood, so I traveled there in the car]. Wondering if I'm from there, no I'm not actually, it was my first celebrating the holidays in the United States. Due to the fact, that I'm from another country (take a wild guess in the comments if you like), Nevertheless, I miss her...so much that I couldn't stop crying...But, I'm going to jump right in on the topic of how she died...

It started 3 nights ago, after taking getting vaccinated by the First dose of the vaccine, as the doctor said nothing happen, then the doctors gave her the Second dose of the vaccine to cure the COVID-disease; At night, she got unexcepted results from it, it triggered her body system and caused a reaction. And her son, Jimmy came to her aid, took her to the hospital as hours passed when suddenly...the doctor told him that his mom (Patricia Mcghee) died and the reaction from the Second vaccine had killed her. The news came so fast, my dad got the call, we (dad, my sis & I) were eating brunch when it happened and it struck our hearts to hear the bad news, my dad cried, so did my sis and I, on the other hand, was full of sadness, anger, pain, shock as it came all at once...When we got out of the restaurant, got inside the car. Dad cries in tears filled with sadness, my sister cries out in sadness like a banshee, echoing inside the place...I...I tried not to show it much but, I cried silently until I saw my mom, I hugged her tightly, while crying my heart out onto her shoulder by telling her how much Patricia Mcghee is a better grandma in the world, how much I want to see her again after the pandemic but Death came for her and now...I'm crying so hard. My eyes are swollen, my body is cold, my hands are cold as ice but my fingers are warm.

Did you know that Patricia Mcghee is the one that inspired me & @ELENAVICTORIAOJEDIS (my sister) for the passion for writing stories (also fanfics)? Yeah, she supports us all the way, even listens to our letters from e-mails, sometimes returns our answers to mom, me, or my sister. She's also a writer. But no one likes her books, but at least, I got the chance to tell her that her story is special. Hehe...There's this one funny memory we had was when I sneak my hand in the cookie dough without her knowing but she caught me by telling me: "We can't eat the cookie dough, it's not good for you." My goodness, it was fun! But now, she's gone to a better place...Like Chadwick Bosnan/ T'challa & Stan Lee are in heaven. I feel her warmth every time I think of her and talk about her.

---

Please support in loving memory of Patricia Mcghee, I love you so much! This song is for her...😭😭😭😭😭😭💧😢😢😰

Later, Otaku cinnamon rolls people I love you guys!!😭😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭