ATTENTION!

Hello, my fellow fans!

I came in to tell you all that I'll be focusing on other fanfics and have time to update this story of Sheng Mey like I usually do, it has been 4 years since I joined and also made this fanfic story of MDZS; Now next year is going to be 5 years being in Wattpad for me. Wanting to thank you all for supporting me through my harsh reality, on which I have come to realize that AND Announce that this story will be on HOLD.

Commenters:

--"WHAT!?!?!?!?"--

Me:  Yeah *nervous & scratches the back of her neck* But don't get me wrong, I'd do anything to update this story, but since I'm needed in the reality (Again) to help my family with the debts we own; Fear not, my friends no...More like my Family. My true family, also I want to thank the creator of this app for showing everyone that this app can get you through anything from reality and with so much entertainment; The ads popping out of nowhere and now it leads to this amazing, spectacular, astonishing app or in my point of view, place called Home.

 My true family, also I want to thank the creator of this app for showing everyone that this app can get you through anything from reality and with so much entertainment; The ads popping out of nowhere and now it leads to this amazing, spectacular...

So, this story will be on hold. Once I come back into my sense for inspirational updates on this one, I will make sure that you all get the entire story of the fanfic story of the Last Logmu Heir from the anime MDZS.