Sneaking in the Cloud Recesses is forbidden.

This is my own chapter, by the way, the dress on top is from the Mulan movie, and please don't ask why, I just thought Mey would look nice.

[Mey's Pov]: In one of the boy's dormitories...

'Someone is carrying me, but who or more like them?'  Twitching my eyebrows together in my sleep, I began moving my head to the sides, and then, I tried moving my fingers so that the people carrying me were voices. 

Men's voices: "How is she?" 

"Luckily, she was still unconscious," the voice continued. "We hung the soaked clothes that she was wearing earlier and put some new clothes on her."

'Wait, did they just TOOK MY CLOTHES OFF?!?! WTF, DUDE.' 

 "Shameless," I mumbled. In the background, all I could hear were giggles. "Hahaha! She's wake and doing fine, Jiang Cheng!"

Once my hearing returned, it became clear that I was in the World of Mo Dao Zu Shi, and my eyes went completely wide in shock, that I completely started backing away from them when I accidentally fell down with a loud thump on the floor. 

"What happened?" I groaned, grabbing my head with my hand as I saw Wei Ying, who spoke up: "We found you underneath the riverbank and took you in by sneaking inside. What's your name, cutie? And why are your eyes colored blue?" 

I stared at him momentarily and answered: "I-It's Mey. Sheng Mey." Once I told them my name, Wei Wuxian smirked at me with a flirtatious look, saying: "That's a beautiful name, Mey~. 

He continues: "I am-" I cut him off by pointing at him while finishing his sentence: "You're Wei Wuxian, Cangse Saren's son, Jiang Cheng, son of the Yummeng-Jiang Sect Leader & Nie Hauisang, the youngest brother of Nie Mingjie, who is the Qinghe Sect Leader." I paused momentarily and finally spoke out: 

"Aren't you all impressed?" Their faces were priceless to watch as one had their mouth hung open: "How did you know our names & our parents?" Jiang Cheng questioned me by giving me a curious look. I began to chuckle at his expression, simply answering, "News travels faster than a boat, Jiang Cheng." 

"Can we ask which Sect you are from?" asked Nie Hauisang, who then sat down next to me along with Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng; nevertheless, I shook my head by telling them: "I don't have a Sect or a home..." I continued: "I don't want to talk about it, please." 

Wrapping myself into a hug, I began seeing the flashbacks of my past when I was a little girl; it made me shiver in fear to the core when memories of my adopted family while the guys stood there as they noticed the sad expression on my face; Wei Ying on the other hand, patted my shoulder by putting a big smile on his face as he started to change the subject: 

"Oh, do you like the 'hanfu' we gave you?" He asked, which made Jiang Cheng feel a bit uncomfortable about this conversation, and he said, "Of course, it was expensive, but the lady in the store down the hill said it would make all the guys drool, and it turns out that it does." He grimaced. By the look on his face when he didn't want his brother to talk about "things/*cough* the 'hanfu' they had put on me, I told them: 

"I'm very grateful for your hospitality," I continued: "But it's best if I leave right now." Before I could get up from the bed, my heart made a loud [THUMP] sound while it echoed in my ears, it stopped beating as it made me pass out in front of FAV characters with pain strictly writing on my face by falling back into the bed. 

"Hey, Mey, are you okay? I think she passed out," Wei Ying said. 

Nie Hauisang then told him, "L-let's give her some sleep. She must be tired from running, right?" His voice was worried as the other characters of MDZS went back outside and continued their day while I welcomed the darkness.