She's a new student!

The next day---(Mey's Pov): 5:00 a.m.

I woke up the following day with a big smile as I jolted up from my new bed and began to do some warm-up stretches before taking a bath. My body was full of energy, yet tired at the same time. As I saw the sink and the mirror, looking at myself and said: "Sheng Mey, remember this series got so weird since I came into this series; Now I have to make sure that I don't get myself in trouble." 

Once I said that to myself, I rolled my eyes as I noticed that they never use a toothbrush, and I got a bit worried, to be honest, I put a finger under my chin as I start to think, how to brush my teeth. Then, a brilliant idea came to me. I remember once when Mr. Po couldn't use those types of toothbrushes with pointy needles; instead, he used some freshwater leaves with a tiny stick. 

While thinking about doing it, I went outside to pick some freshwater leaves for my toothbrush. Afterward, I returned to my new home. As I finished taking a bath, my hair made me chill down my spine; because of the cold, there was no hairdryer! (Hooray) I thought about whether to brush my wet hair and nodded to myself while wearing this dress that I found near the small table. [Dress on top]

'Wait, I felt someone carrying me last night, was it... No, not Lan Zhan. He wouldn't want to do such a thing, but, *seeing a dream of him carrying and kissing her* NO HELL NO! I am not going to fall in love with him.' I tried to change my mind about it, but...Sooner or later, Wei Wuxian will come looking for in 1..2....3! 

The doors of my dorm opened as Wei Wuxian's face came into the room and sighed in relief to see me, out of breath: "Man, I've been trying to find you everywhere, but you *breathing out of breath* happened to you?" I giggled at him as he saw my dress and whistled: "~Wow, Sheng Mey. You look beautiful in that dress." I clicked my fingers at his head as I told him: "C'mon, Wei Ying! Let's get cooking!"

~After cooking, we're sitting near the bridge of the Orchid Room at 5:15 a.m.....

"Hey, guys! Here's a special delivery and let's eat right now, I hope you all love my breakfast cuisine!" Once I said that, I began to notice that their faces went in awe, including Wei Wuxian's. "WOW~ YOU MADE THIS JUST THE THREE OF US!?!" Nie Hauisang exclaims to me, giving me a big hug which I returned the hug as I nodded at them and started to share their breakfast. However, Jiang Cheng gave a large smile as he began to open the lunchbox:

=Lunch box along with the food

Wei Ying pushed his brother away from the food and yelped: