It's not that hard for a lady!

Don't put play unless I tell you...

(Mey's Pov): Caiyi Town~

"This town looks beautiful!" I exclaimed in awe. Caiyi Town is one of the most beautiful and most sight-seeing than anyone has ever seen, the restaurants were filled with so many customers and the smell of fresh buns had already filled my nose with so much inspiration that I decided to buy one before walking back to the group; Speaking about them, "Where are they?" I wonder to myself as I spotted everyone rowing their riverboats. 'Sh*t, I'm already if I don't get there first,'  Rushing my way towards the riverboats, I hurriedly made it and bought myself a riverboat, somewhere far from me, saw one of the merchants arguing about their prices and how popular they are with their customers, 'I think it's best if I don't argue with that right now. For now, my friends need me.'   

Once I started rowing, my hearing powers began to hear the Twin Heroes of Yummeng talking to each other, "People in Gusu argue so softly, he continues: how is this arguing?" Wei Ying asked his brother, who was rowing his riverboat next to him and told him: "If they see how the folks argue... they'll be scared to death for sure." Jiang Cheng said. I raised an eyebrow at his comment and sighed before rowing next to him: "I can tell you guys one thing, my brothers never argue with me, they just love teasing me." I smiled, "Really? Aiya, Mey-Mey. You're so lucky!" he whined with a pout, "Thank you for bringing us those ice creams." Jiang Cheng chipped in by forming his lips into a small smile. I froze between the two guys until I realized that, something is missing, but what? Widen my blue orbs, facepalming myself and groaned: "I forgot to give the Twin Jades of Gusu their ice cream that I made earlier. Wait here! I'll be right back." 

Exclaiming at the boys, leaving them near the wine merchant, who had already got his attention as I immediately rowed my riverboat towards Lan Xichen's; Taking a deep breath without even who had already noticed me rowing almost near him, he smiles with a low chuckle at himself by surprisingly telling me: "I knew you'd come here, Lady Sheng." He said. Before I could surprise him I frown at his comment and sighed in defeat: "You are good at sensing me that easily." I groaned a bit. "What is wrong? Nothing is bothering you, right?" He asked with concern in his voice, shaking my head with 'no' by handing him a lunchbox with the gusu logo on it, "This is for you. I continued with a cheerful tone: "I made some frozen snacks for you and Lan Zhan, just in case you both get hungry. Oh and, Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng & I thought we all could eat our snacks afterward. 

"If you & your brother don't mind maybe...you both could join us?" I asked nervously. With that already said, I began to bow as a lady should do when they offer a gift; In other words, Lan Xichen stares at me but then starts ruffling my hair a bit as he gives me a close-eye smile, taking the lunchbox away from my hands before he could say yes to my invitation; From out of the blue, someone cut him off by telling me: "No." I almost flinched at Lan Zhan's voice, who had already come out the blue, giving me a hard time to be nice to his brother with his cold stare as he rows away from me & his older brother. My vein popped from the side of my head, "What's his problem? First I came here to give lunchbox to his brother with a nice invite and now he's starting to get on my nerves *growling under my breath* shameless!" I hissed. But then I almost forgot that Lan Xichen was right next to me as he begins to notice my angry expression right away by chuckling at me: "Forgive my little brother Hanguang-jun*, he continues with a smile: "Don't worry, I will make sure he forgives you f-." 

"No need for that, Zewu-jun. It's best if I don't bother him further." I cut him off with a smile. After telling him that, I begin to row my riverboat towards the boys, leaving a smiling Lan Xichen behind. Onto the storyline, I use my hearing powers to listen to the boys' conversation: "How much for the Rice Wine?" Wei Ying asked the vendor, who completely ignores his brother's scoff by crossing his arm over his chest and starts scolding him: "There's a serious business at hand. I'm not waiting for you." He spoke bluntly, chipping in the conversation by raising an eyebrow at him, "Really, Jiang Cheng? You're unfair to be a gentleman." I teased at him. And with that, I laughed at while Wei Ying began rowing his boat towards us by joining in: "Mey-Mey, come here and try some delicious rice wine! It smells soo good!" He half-shouted with his hand waving at me: "Sure." I shrugged, taking the cup out of his hands, smelling the sweetness of the wine, and then drinks it.