Wei Wuxian's departure.

Sorry for not updating sooner, I was busy with other new chapters for this story to continue; Okay, let's continue with the story. My god, 18.5k wow what a number. Intro song above!

(Mey's Pov): 4:30a.m.

"No...no..no..y-y-you-u c-can't-t be dead, Ms. Po....NO!" Gasping for air by taking deep breaths that I stopped struggling in my sleep, I sat up properly with wet tears trailing down from the sides of my cheek by drying them off with my sleeve by saying: "It was just a nightmare, thank god... I paused and continued: "*cries quietly* I miss them soo much!" Ever since the brawling incident between Jin Zixuan & Wei Wuxian, they decide NOT to apologize to each other until my 'dragon fiasco' party that had happened yesterday; What's worse is that Wei Ying has gotten expelled by Master Lan. And who also offer me to have private lessons with one of his students, so that I could learn advanced cultivation. I sit up from my thoughts as I saw the moon was already going down the mountain, like in the Chinese movies called 'Jade Dynasty' with beautiful scenery along with the birds chirping quietly, deepen my sigh: 'It's 4:30 and I didn't get any proper sleep. *sigh* I could probably use a bath right now.' And that I did, I went to the bathroom by filling the wooden bathtub in hot water as I immediately started to enter it. After having the hot bath, smiling to myself by telling thoughts out loud: 

"I need to find a way out of this world, if not then I couldn't see my adopted family again." I triumphantly said with confidence, walking out of the bathroom while going through my closet as I finally found the perfect clothing to wear and it was one of the Gusu uniforms that Lan Wangji wears (without the head-band of course). Which he left it in my doorstep when I first came here, fortunately, no one knows about why I came here or where I come from; 'We'll they better not get close to me if it means no falling in love then..that's my choice'. Anyways, I gotta put this uniform on before it turns to dawn. *Gusu robes*

Once I got dressed, I slid the door open but very quiet so no one knows that I'm sneaking out as I began to grip onto the dragon necklace that's around my neck, sighing deeply to myself by summoning 'Lixue' telepathically to her: 'No one is around...

Once I got dressed, I slid the door open but very quiet so no one knows that I'm sneaking out as I began to grip onto the dragon necklace that's around my neck, sighing deeply to myself by summoning 'Lixue' telepathically to her: 'No one is around, right? Good now Lixue, please located Wei Ying & Jiang Cheng's dorm? That is my wish.'  Closing my eyes as I suddenly felt my heart sparkling inside me, I tried to see it but it didn't let me so, I re-open my blue eyes slowly by glowing and sparkling a thin light blue color. While it continues to glow like a shining star, it began pointing the left direction from one of the boy's dorms by tiptoeing my way to find my mischievous friends.

In the boy's dormitory: *sliding doors*4:59a.m.

After following the light blue line, I finally found Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng's room by opening their dorm as I began closing the Shoji* behind me without making a single sound, I made my way towards Wei's bed as I stared at their sleeping form; While watching the boys sleeping in their beds, a smirk came over my face and spoke my thoughts: 'A little wake-up call won't hurt, right?'  Crawling onto his bed, standing across from the blankets as I began jumping up and down at Wei Ying. *Mey's chibby form*