Lan Wangji V.S. Sheng Mey and meeting Master Lan Quiren & Lan Xichen.

#BlackLivesMatter! ;) Don't click the video unless I tell you!

(Mey's pov): This will be a little longer but, I hope all of your fans enjoy it!

It took me 5 minutes to process the situation, that he was behind me as he  without hesitation the one and only Lan Wangji, thinking that I was a spy for the Wen Clan My body was completely still: 

"Sneaking in the Cloud Recesses is forbidden." He repeatedly said. 

His tone was harsh yet calm, and his voice was threatening. My lips curved into a large smirk: "Fighting 'within the Cloud Recesses is forbidden.' " I mocked him, who then looked in shock and pure rage at my words. 

Suddenly, I remembered something that Cheng Po had given me on my 15th birthday; Lan Wangji stopped hesitating and spoke: 

"Be warned." He continued: "I will show no mercy to you. Unless you tell me who you are working for." 

He warned me. 

Covering my eyes with my bangs, by showing a dark expression on my face: "What I could tell you is that I am not your enemy, I am just simply one hell of a lady." I shrugged. 

But before he could attack with his sword back, smirking behind his back as I began to use my right hand to take the secret small knife out of my inner sleeves and then did this! He didn't see that coming, did he? Then, all of a sudden, we both started attacking each other! 

[Imagine that Mey & Lan Wangji are fighting gifs in this.]

After dodging and attacking Lan Wangji for the last 3 hours, my body started feeling a bit tired, but I wasn't going to let down my guard that easily on this handsome guy in front of me; 'Wait for what? No this isn't going to happen to me, I canno...

After dodging and attacking Lan Wangji for the last 3 hours, my body started feeling a bit tired, but I wasn't going to let down my guard that easily on this handsome guy in front of me; 'Wait for what? No this isn't going to happen to me, I cannot fall for this guy, I have to help him get his soulmate together. Just like the series, but..why does my heart feel like it just stabs me? WHY?'  

But unconsciously, I didn't even realize that I was tackled by Lan Wangji, who pinned me to the floor by putting my wrists above my head, I tried kicking him off me with all my strength but, he was stronger than me. 

Until I had given up on him: 'HE IS FREAKING ON TOP OF ME!'  My thoughts got interrupted by him telling me: "Surrender. Now." He hissed with a warning tone.

His voice was sharp and cold, but his breath was 5 inches away from my neck, and I shivered at the sound of his cold breath. We stayed in our position for a couple of minutes until we both understood this awkward position that had happened so far, so I hesitatingly began to tell him by piercing his soul by hissing him: "Off. me. please." 

But it wasn't to hiss at someone who already hissed back at you. Then he finally let go of my wrist by returning the piercing glare at me. He took one more glare and stood up straight as I raised my hands in defeat by smiling at him.