Burning marks & getting ourselves in trouble.

(Mey's Pov): ----Running to the waterfall----

Ever since I & Wei Ying got out of the classroom, we began to run away somewhere in the forest near the river, it was a beautiful view for the series of course! However, as for Jiang Cheng & Nie Hauisang, they came just in time to visit; Wei Wuxian looked at the river with fishes on them and asked me: " Do me a favor, pass me that tree leaf?" "Okay!" I stood up from my spot as I picked up a tree leaf and gave it to him with a soft smile on my face. It was very peaceful, as I kept looking at the scenery again, Wei Ying was having second thoughts about Lan Zhan; It was until someone called out for us: "Bro Wei-Xiong & Sheng Mey-san!" Wei Ying & I stopped daydreaming with the fishes. 

As we heard Jiang Cheng & Nie Hauisang running towards us, I spotted Lan Zhan near a big tree gazing at Wei Wuxian, but instead, he's gazing at me, 'Why?' it didn't work for him anyway. He still had that serious look on his face.

"Wangji!" Wei Wuxian waves at him with his tree leaf on his hand, who started to look away from him and left without saying a word to him; I then, told him: "Next time, you come here make sure u have the right words to say, ok?" Lan Zhan turned hi...

"Wangji!" Wei Wuxian waves at him with his tree leaf on his hand, who started to look away from him and left without saying a word to him; I then, told him: "Next time, you come here make sure u have the right words to say, ok?" Lan Zhan turned his head, making eye contact with me as he huffed and left. In the meantime, Wei Wuxian smiled at his brother and spoke: "Ha! He ignored me!" "What did you expect? Remember what u answered in class last time? You're impossible!" 

Jiang Cheng said as he puts both his hands on his waist, as I told him: "He's probably just like Childe Lan, who thinks you're evil and bad to the guts." Nie Hauisang then spoke to us: "Yeah, Lan Wangji usually....No, he has never been that rude. He continues as Nie turns his head towards all of us and spoke: "But honestly,...I think what you said makes sense, I don't know how many people it'll take, people like me..to cultivate inner strength; Step by step as they introduce us to." "The wraths & resentments of vengeful ghosts. It can be readily used, that's sounds exciting!" I told them, as Wei Ying slaps the turtle away with his tree leaf and said: "Isn't it? That's exactly what I meant. He continues saying: 

"If we can use them, then many places can gather resentments, won't be forbidden places anymore. Even the Burial Mounds at Yiling will become a treasure trove." Wei Ying sighs in relaxation, crossing his arms behind his back, smiling closing his eyes and opening them and Jiang then crossed his arms & spoke out loud: "Enough! This is getting ridiculous, you can say whatever. He continues: "But you can't go down that path." I ignored their comments, I took off my shoes, dip my feet into the river while Jiang Cheng, picked up a lotus flower from the river as he turns to me with a soft smile, telling me: 

"I'm sorry for your loss of your family, Mey." I looked at him and sighed while, looking at the scenery of the waterfall.  As Nie Hauisang puts the lotus flower that Jiang Cheng was holding from his hand, he takes it & puts it on me. I beamed at them: "Thanks, guys! I appreciated it!"They all smiled as Wei Ying asked me: "Can we see your burning mark? You know...to see what it looks like?" Jiang Cheng & Nie Hauisang glared at him, as Wei Ying sweat drops as his friends agreed with him as I sighed looking at the sides of the river, making sure no one else sees my burning mark and told them: "All right, I will. But you guys need to keep this confidently classified to everyone in this clan, ok?"