Short chapter: Nightmares in the Emerald Lake incident!

Inside the dream...

Mey Shang woke peacefully near a tree of cherry blossoms until, she turned herself into an invisible spirit, Mey doesn't know how she did it but never care about it; As she flies around the Cloud Recess with her invisible skill, she flew into the midnight sky as the moon shines brightly in the lake. There was an old man, almost looked like M.r Po's brother from the war, he was a fisherman.

Mey ignored that story because she remembered him and decided to look around the boat while flying around the boat she spotted something underwater. 'Something is not right...Oh, no water demons! Sir, you have to get out of there right now!?!' She yelled at him. This never caught the old man's attention, as he saw something was moving under his boat, which was kinda obvious that thing swam rapidly around the boat, crawls over the boat as it jumps towards him.

And killed him in front of her own eyes, she knew that it killed her. That's when Mey thought she has gotten eaten by the water demon.

Dream finished~

She jolted up sweating from the nightmare she had and starts to grab something or else she'll lose her balance. Mey widen her eyes as she asked herself: "Holy shit! The water demons are coming in episode 4! I gotta-" Before Mey could stand up from her bed, as she coughed out something that couldn't be what it was...it was blood. Her blue eyes widen as Mey Shang covers her mouth, it almost spreads around the floor of her dorm, however, the minute she tried to stand up again, she fell to the ground with a loud thump; This is a good thing that she's far away from the boy's dorms, they would freak out if they all know about her illness since she came to this world. 

Mey's heart starts thumping rapidly as her ears pounded loudly once it became stronger, Mey Shang's eyes went so wide that her heart stopped, so does her entire body for only five minutes. 

Once it happened, she starts blinking her eyes again from her dorm, she decided to wash up her garments (which are her pajamas of course!). With her special soap, she made from hand, once she does that, Mey saw the floor covered in blood, she starts to think what to do with her blood that came out of her mouth; Then an idea came to her head, she takes a wooden bucket from her clothes and opens her dorm. By looking at the time she woke up, she yawns at herself and said: "It's currently 3:00 a.m. & my heart condition is a pain in the a**, I can't let anyone know about my heart condition NOT even, the Lan Clan. 

I don't care about the 3,000 gusu rules, I just need surgery for my 'Angina': (It's a Heart Disease that happens to her, since the accident in her junior high school, when she was 13)......Whatever I'm just going to clean up the floor." Mey Shang puts the bucket into the water, carries it to her dorm as she starts cleaning the floor.

Seconds later~3:07a.m.

Mey Shang finally finishes cleaning the floor as it dries up fast since the cold wind became stronger her feet started getting colder, she spoke: "Brrrrr! It's freezing outside, I better get inside." As she closed her dorm, Mey Shang went to her bed and tries to fall asleep. Instead, she stays awake all night.

======================================================================================================================================================

Good luck!