🛌🏻Slumber night!🛌🏻

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This going to be fun!

(Sheng Mey's Pov): In Gusu.

It has only been yesterday since Wei Ying left the Cloud Recesses and nothing has ever been the same without him, when he left I started writing to him (as I promised) about how is everyone here doing and the news about their normal teachings of cultivation; Except the part that the disciples started envying me by calling me names: "The Next bastard Empress of the Logmu", "the bastard's daughter" or "The last heir's bastard daughter", etc; Those words made me puke every night before going to bed but I cannot let it get to me, so I pretended not to hear them. Besides, I'm used to getting bullied when I was still in junior high along with the starting of my heart disease, still, the more I hear it the more it kills me to do something stupid like killing myself without eating or sleeping. Suddenly, when they began making fun of me, the first thing I gave them was my deadliest glare, After a couple of days, not even Grandmaster Lan Quiren or Lan Xichen knew nor did Jiang Cheng or anyone else in Gusu know about the bullying; except for Lan Zhan. He started suspecting something is wrong with me and asked his brother about as they both bumped into me on purpose to ask if I was alright as I will always give them my best cheerful smile like any other day at Lan Zhan and reply: "Nothing. I was just feeling a bit bored since I didn't have time to cook, excuse me." Once I left them confused, Lan Zhan had already begun to worry a bit and told his brother if they could talk to Nie Hauisang.

 It was the first time that he had talked to him, who nervously flapped his fan and responded: "We'll...he continued, "Basically one of the Lan disciples started making hateful rumors about Mey-Mey being..*cough* called *cough* a bastard child." Lan Zhan was shocked to hear the news about her being called a bastard was the worst word to ever tell a person and it was also the first time Nie-Gongzi had actually made full sense with his words, giving him a free excuse to not go to the test. Now back to me, after the amount of puking outside the back of my river house, I sighed while walking out of my quarters again, thinking quietly inside my thoughts: 'Well this is what happens when your family comes from a royal family.'  Ever since Master Lan Quiren told me about my father and his sword, he gives me advice about my personal thoughts (not the 21st century nor my feelings towards Lan Zhan), cultivation including what to do if I decide to become an Empress one day; Shaking my head without even thinking about it with him since I already told him that I will rather be his disciple than being an enemy in the future. With those words, he understood and continued with his day, however, it didn't stop the rumors from his disciples but it did start to get worst. Somehow, Lan Zhan had already spotted me leaving his uncle's dorm but before he could get the courage to talk to me about it, the GrandMaster Lan called out for me with his voice almost seriousness:  

"Miss Sheng?" Lan Quiren said, making me turn to my left shoulder as I gave him a confused look, wondering to myself I responded with a "Yes?" to him and he sighed said, "Ever since I started tutoring you & accepting Young Master Jiang to join our private lessons, you seemed bothered is something wrong?" "Oh Nothing, I continued with my best fake smile, "I was just feeling a bit bored since I didn't have time to cook, excuse me." I repeatedly told him just like I told one of the Twin Jades of Gusu this morning, however; Once I got out of there, the only thing I want to do right now is crying my heart out and scream every last cursing words that I could ever think of. Anyways, as soon as I made my way to the kitchen, I saw a familiar man with golden robes, arms crossed over his chest by making a 'tch' sound by saying out loud, "Tch. About time you showed up. Jin Zixuan continues, "I thought chefs don't like walking or maybe it's the other way around. Do you always come late when it comes to cooking for lunch and dinner for the Lan Disciples?" "Hey, Is there a problem? Or 'it's the other way around?' "

Mocking his tone in the process, we stared at each other to see who gets angry but we both ended up laughing at our words and I said with a big smile on my face, "Man, that was a good way of convincing a person like that. HAHAHA!" I laughed while Jin Zixuan joined in the laughter as he smirked, "HA! I bet you can try punching me in the face." "Oh, so you are a masochist!" I exclaimed by pointing at him out loud that his face turned into a cherry bomb and suddenly pulls into the kitchen, covering my mouth with his hand and hisses, "Stop saying thing if you don't mean them! It's-s embarrassing." I pouted at Jin Zixuan's idiocy and decided to do the worst thing that every anime in a novel do when their in these positions, I bit his hand only making him yelp: "OW!" "That's what you get when you cover someone's mouth. Learn some manners, geez." I rolled my eyes when I said 'geez' as he then turned away since I have bitten him too much, he blushes at that reaction as I told him, crossing my arms and sighing at him, "Okay, now tell why are you in the kitchen? Are you ACTUALLY asking me? To teach you? Weren't you supposed to be studying for the exams for next we-!" "C-can you teach me how to cook?...IncaseIdon'tknowhowto!" He rambled in the last sentence with a bow, luckily I learn how to understand rambling language: 'He really is annoying in real life but, I will have to teach him how to confess a lady in the future' my thoughts then shrugged at this and he then said, "I promise to do whatever u want in the kitchen!"