First day in class & telling a story about a little girl.

(Mey's Pov): Now...

The class started chattering and murmuring now sitting behind Wei Wuxian in the middle of class, Lord Lan Quiren caresses his long beard as he took a scroll of the Rules of The Cloud Recess from the shelf by walking towards his seat and calmly spoke to everyone including me: "Ahem...Is everyone here?" He turns his head around to face all of the disciples, who are in the Orchid Room as Master Lan Quiren spoke again: "Today, I will be talking about the rules of the Lan Sect. he continues: "Since nobody looks at the Sect Rules carved on the stone wall, I will repeat them right here one by one. Let us see if anybody still uses not knowing as an excuse from violating them."

Flinching a bit off the record but, from the corner of my blue eye, I took a glance at Wei Ying who flinched and sweatdrop at the same time; Silently I took out a leftover dumpling and ate without anyone seeing me, it's a good thing that I'm behind Lan Wangji cause if he saw me eating in the middle of class, I will be punished by the Discipline Whip and God, I don't want that to happen to me. That's when I had an idea! Finishing eating my dumpling, I cleaned my mouth with a handkerchief as I when remembered that Master Lan Quiren wanted to read the 3,000 rules of Gusu then decided to raise my hand: 

"Sorry to interrupted you, but can I tell the 3,000 rules, sir?" Lan Quiren looked aback at my permission and asked me: "Have you read it?" He questioned. Standing up from my seat, bowing in response by giving him a nod in the middle of the room, sighing: "In that case, he passes me the scroll: "Read them out loud, if you may." "Yes, Master Lan." Opening the scroll as I began reading it one by one:

"-No fighting privately, no promiscuity, no killing inside the city, no wandering around at night, no shouting, no rushing, no smirking, no hunched over..." As I continue saying the rules of the Lan clan, I spotted Wei Wuxian hunched over while staring at Lan Zhan: 'OMG *nosebleed*this is going sooo well~'  My thoughts started thinking about what Wei Wuxian is doing staring at Lan Zhan, who is now taking glances of me instead of Wei Ying. I ignored it.' How can he listen to something so boring?' Wei Ying thought, as he went back to me who is now not bored with my words, while I (Mey-san) screamed inside my thoughts: 'OH C'MON, WEI WUXIAN! DON'T BE THAT STUPID, LAN ZHAN IS TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!' 

As I got interrupted by Lan Quiren who's holding a ruler in his hand, as he used it to get everyone's attention & said: "Thank you for remembering the rules of our clan, Lady Sheng. Sit down, if you please? With that, he continues: "I hope everyone understands our rules properly." I bowed properly this time, no hesitation what's so ever and went to my seat next to Nie Hauisang, who is now passing me a piece of paper on my desk, I was confused at first; But I ignored it & opened the paper while it says: {You know the rules by heart, I thought no one can memorize it, except u! How did you do that?}'Seriously, Young Master Nie. Cooldown!' I smiled as I turned my head & winked at him as I wrote back to Nie Hauisang which his cheeks turned pink. 

But Jiang Cheng was glaring at me for no reason, I shrugged it off by turning and spotted as it's a good thing that he's covering his face with a fan: ={Someone left a rule book on the floor, while they're training; I picked it up and read it for an hour of course, before going back to sleep. By the way, want to see something made in paper?}=  Passing the note back to Nie Hauisang, who took it before anyone could see it. He nodded as I took a piece of paper into an origami bunny paper shape. Little did I know, that Wei Wuxian looks over his shoulder, looking at my origami bunny paper shape, he gives me a thumbs up and nods at me. Luckily, I turned away by making another one as I gave one to Wei Ying, who mouthed: 'Thank-you-it's-looks-awesome.-Please-teach-me how!' I quietly giggled at him and nodded as I kept reading his mind: 'Is he talking about me?' 

Wei Ying's asked himself as I began eavesdropping his thoughts again, he puts a palm under his chin; Smirking at himself while cornering his silver eyes to me, I felt my ears burning: 'My ears we'rent turning red just now, right? Great now I'm the only girl who doesn't exist in this world!'  Lan Zhan on the other hand, was still paying attention to his uncle's "Lecture" is making himself focused on his studies, I mean, geez this class is worse than staying up until 6:00 p.m., doesn't he have anything to do than listen to this crap. I, Sheng Mey made sure that I don't get distracted by anyone in this room. Master Lan Quiren on the other hand, he spoke: "Since certain people disapprove of the material of my classes, very well then...Let's talk about other things."