Running away from Cloud Recess. Part 2/2

(Lan Zhan's Pov): Earlier...

I was listening to my Uncle's lectures, as he began teaching us the basics of how to kill demonic spirits and how to purify them in one blow, but to be honest & truthful that Wei Ying was right about these lectures; It bothers me to the core. But what bothered me the most was the conversation that my brother Xichen asked me last night, how can I fall in love with someone with so much passion like Mey---I mean, Lady Sheng? Why does my mind always talk about Mey-Mey than Wei Ying? Speaking about her, where is Lady Sheng? She should be in a class by now. Why is she important to me than Wei? But I didn't care about it until someone burst into the orchid room with a loud voice: "MEY-MEY IS GONE! MEY-MEY IS GONE! Sh-" It was Wei Ying. Along with his brother Jiang Cheng, who cut him off by telling Wei Ying: "Wei Ying, don't *pant* *pant* run like those* breaths heavily* again!" 

Both of them took deep breaths from running around the Lan Clan house, as they bowed Jiang Cheng then spoke: "Our apologies for interrupting your lesson, Clan Leader. B-but this letter is really important, please read it for us?" My heart shattered itself into pieces as if it can't be unbroken from a heartbreak, this also made the room uncomfortable & silence. Turning face-to-face with the Yummeng brothers are both glaring at me as if I did something wrong, but why? This is making me confusing on the outside and in the inside of my guts to know more about it. But then again, my brother Xichen came into the room and questioned them: "Whose this letter from, Master Wei & Master Cheng?" 

They raise their head and answered in unison: "Mey-Mey, sir!" They glanced at each other as my uncle gave my brother the letter, passing the letter back to uncle Lan Quiren. He also wanted to look at the letter as well. But our uncle made eye contact with me, Xichen, Wei Ying & Jiang Cheng. My uncle began to cough get everyone's attention as he unfolds the paper, that revealed an elegant hand-writing as he begins reading it out loud, making it sounded like her voice was speaking to all of us:

" 'Dear Lan Zhan', "

" 'If you're reading this, then I won't cause any trouble for you or for anyone else, who are curious to know where I am (which I'm not going to). However, I just wrote this letter because I felt very shocked by the answer you gave to Lan Xichen about me. But for ME! I got so angry that I feel hurt by those words that say: --She has nothing to do with my feelings, my heart will never share another lifeless person who doesn't have a core inside herself--.......

" 'This made me angry no...SUPER mad with you: I wanted to scream at you & shout at you. Nevertheless, I have spoken nothing rudely to you nor your family name, I was trying my best to understand your "pure soul". Come to think of it, your soul isn't worth my time anyway.

" 'The reason that I came was that I heard true rumors that the Lan Clan of Cloud Recess, are the most generous, elegant, kind, unemotional &  just wanted to be your friend including Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng & Nie-Hauisang; They also wanted to be friends with u too, I wish you could give them a chance one day...

" 'Even though you never got along with me at the beginning nor Wei Ying, you still believe if we both could be partners-in-crime with you. Let me tell you something that I know about you: Somewhere, deep down inside that cold hearted-heart of yours, is a lonely child, who is a kind-hearted person who desires to be with someone who loves you the way u are. Sometimes 

" 'You wanted to know why I left? Well, it's because of the conversation I heard from you & Xichen talked about last night, I would have opened my dorm that night to shout at you for saying those horrible words but, I decided to not make any attention to the other disciples as I ran away from your "self-confident person" Wish for your life in hell!