"Special Valentine" chapter: Beloved by him

Don't press this video until I tell you! By the way, Have you ever heard of the 'Qixi' Festival? Well after reading this story, make sure you read the meaning of Valentine's day in China; It's very important for all of us. Before I forget, this isn't from the series it's my own chapter. [Song called: 'Stepping on your Shadow~']

(Sheng Mey's Pov):

I woke up at 4:00 o'clock in the morning and I have no f*cking idea what to do in this world, while stretching my arms into the sky by looking out of my window as I stand from my bed; Sneaking out of my secret dorm without getting caught (that's what she thought), I took a kettle from the kitchen without been caught by Lan Quiren; He gives me the creeps every-time I try to sneak out of my dorm without permission. Anyhow, while holding a boiling kettle in my hand (that is full of hot water), tiptoeing my way back as I slid my door open quietly as possible; Until, "Umm.......Lady Sheng, why r u holding a boiling kettle?" I froze. My body began to turn around slowly to face an unidentified person: He had a Gusu band just like the rest of the Lan Clan, he also had light brown eyes, his face omg so gorgeous 'no wonder they said he's number 1 of the hottest guys in Mo Dao Zu Shi' he then greeted, "Good morning, did I startle you?" (^v^)

"How long were you following me, Lan Xichen?" I asked 😪.

"I heard a noise from your dorm not far from where I live so...there you have it."  (¬‿¬)

'This guy has a lot a nerve even if he doesn't show it' I sighed in defeat: "You got me, so what? You're going to tell your uncle?" I said sarcastically, while holding the boiling kettle on my right hand, I began to examine which made Lan Xichen put on a warm smile on his face and spoke: "No, but if my uncle was next to me, he'd began to ask me about it, then yes I would." And with that answer, groaning in annoyance of his words making me face palm myself in defeat;  Xichen however, chuckled lightly at my reaction while smiling warmly to me, he blinked and spoke: "Oh I forgot something, He began taking a paper that had my name on it and continued: "One of the Gusu disciples asked me to give you this message." He passes me the note from his robes and somehow I took it as I unfolded the small paper furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at the note, I then read it out loud: " 'Whenever I do, whatever you do.....There's no better place than right next to you??' " He put his hands together as he bowed before leaving and said with a close eye smile: "Enjoy your bath, Lady Sheng." 

Then Lan Xichen left back to his dormitory without saying a word nor a hint of what it meant, but the only thing I got was that someone is trying to get to my attention, the only question is: 'What did my 'secret admirer' wanted?'  Sighing and shaking my head in defeat by trying figure out properly, I decided to shake the weird feeling off and walked inside my dorm. But little did I know was that the person who wrote this is someone who loves her without even showing it's emotions or it's actions. (Can you guess who it is)

Time skip~4:55 a.m.

"Ahh~, now this is what I call a nice relaxing bath." I said breathless to myself as I got out of the wooden bathtub, while taking a peek of my room to see if anyone from the window was watching me with my blue towel covering my body. So I went to the closet and while trying to find the perfect clothes to wear for the day. Then finally, I found a beautiful robe that matched perfectly with my shoes I picked out just now, as I took out from the drawer by putting it on without any complaints about the ribbons like last time. *this is her dress for the day ;)* 

 *this is her dress for the day ;)*