❤❤First apology & ?????❤❤

This chapter is very special, you wonder what's it about, right? We'll read it and comment below! This is Lan Zhan & Mey Shang gif imagine their tomoe and Nanami, please? Thank you! 

(Nobody's Pov):

There was a complete utterly silence between Lan Wangji & Sheng Mey inside the cave. But to them, Lan Zhan stood a few inches away from her, however, if he hadn't found out where she was earlier, she wouldn't have hidden from him before she even got the chance. "How did u find me?" Those were the only words that came out of her mouth, Lan Zhan looked at her clothes: It was totally ruined and ripped in holes, by showing her injured ankle; However, he began to step towards her direction until she (Mey) scooted away from coming near her. "Lady Sheng Mey, I-" He got cut off by Sheng Mey, who stayed crossing her arms while hugging her knees into her chest, as she shouted at him: "Save it, Lan Zhan! I'm not taking any of your shitty talks from you, when I came here I knew that you're a cold-hearted person; Don't pretend to be my friend when you don't actually care about me! She (Mey) continues telling him as her voice turned into a shout:

"You said it yourself, right? Like this: 'I don't need friends like you' THAT tone of yours isn't going to change my mind for coming back to Cloud Recess. So guess what? I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough for your liking towards me!!" She immediately turned her side to the left as she made 'Hmph' sound, ignoring his stare that Lan Wangji then spoke out loud to her with his tone full of sadness & depression: "Lady Sheng Mey, firstly you've torn your dress into half-holes making it look at your injured ankle; Secondly, I didn't mean to make you feel this way about me in any way. I really don't understand this gap inside me, when you're around me you made me feel relaxed as if nothing has changed in the world, But when you're not around me it makes me feel lonely..... He continues saying: "Do you remember when you told me I never had feelings...

Lan Wangji pauses himself by trying to find the right words to say to Mey-Mey, who still didn't turn to face him but nodded her head slowly at him, as he began to tell her with tearful eyes making his tears trail down from the sides of his cheeks and said: "We'll you're wrong because I DO have feelings & emotions, but I never show it to anyone except my twin brother; Since you came to Cloud Recess, you changed everything making me understand that you can open up bit by bit to others. "Mey-Mey..................Come back to me, please?" 

(Click the video on top)

Mey turned her head slowly, only this time she began to look at him face-to-face with tears in her blue-orbs falling from the sides of her cheeks, but what shocked Sheng Mey while hugging her knees to her chest, was his face. "You're beautiful, strong, smart, reckeless in any possible way." He said in a sad tone.

His face was pale, his Gusu band wasn't straight only his belt was tied properly, but under his eyelids were colored purple as if he had never slept in days from searching for her, she became the burden for him

His face was pale, his Gusu band wasn't straight only his belt was tied properly, but under his eyelids were colored purple as if he had never slept in days from searching for her, she became the burden for him. Mey chuckled quietly at him, muttering out loud to him with low chuckle that she said: "Your Gusu band is not straight." Lan Zhan was puzzled, but then he realizes what she meant, he fixes his Gusu Band making it look formal again. However, she felt the urge to punch Lan Wangji in the face, without even thinking twice about it, she (Mey) stood up and runs towards him as she began to punch his chest over and over again; Only making her head pressed against his chest as she continues on crying in tears.