🏮🌸Lotus Pier!🌸🏮

Dedicated to @erocticfictionauthor.

(Author's Pov):

Lotus Pier.~ A peaceful place to live in harmony, the people smiling, the children started running around the village while vendors kept selling more spicy dishes from their restaurants as the rest of the people from Yummeng; Starting from the end of Lotus Pier, after just a while of paddling, one would see a large lotus lake, more than a hundred miles in length. The wide, verdant leaves and the smooth, pink blossoms brushed shoulders against one another. As a breeze blew over, the petals and the leaves swayed as if they nodded their heads. Amid the purity and grace, one could also feel a naive sense of clumsiness. Lotus Pier wasn't as other-worldly as the other sects' residences, shutting their doors and refusing to let commoners come within a boundary miles away. The docks right in front of Lotus Pier's entrance often bustled with vendors selling seed pods, water chestnuts, and all kinds of pastries. Runny-nosed children from households nearby could also sneak into Lotus Pier's fields to watch the cultivators practice their swords. They wouldn't be scolded even if they got caught, either. They could sometimes even play around with the Jiang Sect's disciples. 

Her description was that she had an oval face, her light brown mixed with yellow eyes, her black hair was tidied up into two sides of braids buns; However, everyone already knows that she was wearing a Lotus Pier bell, only belonging to the Jiang Family and who happens to be Lady Jiang Yanli of Yummeng. The ex-betroth of Jin Zixuan but she is loving, smart, intelligent, adorable in any way also caring to others. When an old buff fisherman came walking up the stairs of the deck, smiling happily at her while standing near the deck. Waiting for Wei Ying to come back home from being expelled from the Cloud Recesses of the Lan Sect of Gusu, as she wondered of her thoughts: 'I wonder what A-Xian is doing right now?..' "Isn't this the young missie? He wondered before continuing to sell his fresh melons, "Would you like to try today's fresh melons?"  When Jiang Yanli slowly turned to see the old fisherman, while holding a lot of Melons in two bags as it was held up with a long bamboo stick, that the wind blew her hair away from her face as she responded kindly to him by saying, "Thank you for your kindness." She said with a gentle smile, then turns to face the riverstream once again but that's when Yanli heard a familiar sound from afar.

"Shijie! I'm Back! " Wei Ying called out to her, waving his hand in the air like he was waiting for her to see him coming back from his journey in the Cloud Recesses back to his lovely home, Lotus Pier; "A-Xian!" Yanli smiled from afar, when he started jumping off the riverboat he begins running up the stairs in the process to see his Shijie, who cheerfully smiles at him and told him, "Slow down! she continues: "Mind your step!" With those words, he didn't stop or cared about being careful with himself, all that matters to him is to give his gifts to her; One of them was the frozen dishes from Gusu that he promised Jiang Cheng to buy once they come back home but it was shame that Jiang Cheng couldn't come since his departure is next year. On the other hand, Wei Ying gripped tightly the second dish since Mey-Mey instructed him to hold it carefully, so that it won't fall. In which he remembered Sheng Mey's instructions again about taking care of the ice cream so that he could eat it with his sister/Shijie after dinner, smiling to himself he tells Shijie: "I miss you so much!" Both of them laughed and chuckled as they enjoyed talking to each other as they continued walking.

"Have you finished your one year of studying? Why did you come back so soon?"  Asked Yanli, who became very interested in the topic by asking more questions to Wei Ying, who happens to feel uncomfortable a bit because he started to have flashbacks of his encounters in the Cloud Recesses like: punching Jin Zixuan, pissing Master Lan Quiren's lectures and worst of all, ruining his Shijie's betrothed begins to alongside her brother (adopted) by leading them into the Lotus Palace. "Cause...I miss my Shijie so much!" He exclaimed happily towards her, he also got really scared feeling towards hurting her feelings towards the peacock. Chuckling at his response, Wei Ying then, hugs her tightly hoping to not make her more hurt the betrothed part that she spoke to him, "My, aren't you a sweet talker?" Yanli said, while walking towards the gate entrance of Lotus Pier by saying, "By the way, he continues by placing the gifts in front of her, "A gift." She gasped quietly and asked, "For me? Thank you, A-Xian." " I'm glad you liked it. Also, a second one from a friend in Gusu. She made this icecream just for you, it called strawberry since I told her so much about you."