The secret comes out (not all of it). [2/2].

'Never underestimate the power of hope'

(Mey's Pov): Still in Gusu....

At the end of my horrible memories & my happy memories, I began to feel a pang in my chest that could mean only one thing to return to my home; I was ready to die in the reality world but at some point, something was not making me go home it's like something making me live on the fantasy world of cultivation and yet. I'm still alive..... Twisting & turning myself around while my body groans in pain, without realizing that my vision was back to normal and still inside the world of 'Mo Dao Zu Shi' anime version, again. 

The men that are standing right in-front of me are: Lan Xichen, Lan Quiren & *gulp* Lan Wangji

The men that are standing right in-front of me are: Lan Xichen, Lan Quiren & *gulp* Lan Wangji. I widen my eyes to see him here in my room, I was shocked at his appearance before me but I then,  only questions I want to know is . That's not until his uncle, who's meditating without being disturb from his nephews nor me. 'I need to stand up & bow to him!' I said to myself inside my mind as I began sitting up-straight and exclaimed: "Lan Zha-!" Hissing on the sharp pain on my chest, only making them notices that I'm already awake. "Easy and relax." He (Xichen) began soothing my back as I sat up properly only putting one hand on top of the other  by saying, "What happened?  "Lady Mey-Mey, are you all-right?" Asked Lan Xichen, who was sharing some of his energy to me while Master Lan was waiting for me to speak, which I finally spoke but, instead he began asking questions first: "Lady Sheng, what secret do you have? Is it something you aren't telling us?"  

After explaining my heart disease ----Lazy as hell LOL----

From that moment on, Lan Wangji was shocked what I just told him & his uncle about my heart disease & me getting tortured by the Wen Clan (which is a lie, of course), Xichen however, smiled at my honesty towards his brother & Lan Quiren, then somehow while opening the door for his uncle to exit. Sighing in relief, I told them with a sincere bow: "I'm sorry to keep this secret from all of you, I just don't want anyone else to worry me so much." I spoke to them truthfully. Xichen then told his uncle with a grin: "I already knew her secret before, He (Xichen) continues saying: "And I promised to keep it until, she finally tells the truth to you & Hanguang-jun and now she told the truth, I hold no secrets whatsoever." At that he smiled again, making Lan Wangji's face pale at his brother's response. 'F*ck, now I'm screwed.' My thoughts began to sense his dark aura around him until, he controlled it by taking a deep sigh. 

Lan Quiren was watching the scene the entire time by sighing at the moment and began stroking his long beard as he closed his eyes and reopens them again while standing up from his seat: "In the meantime, 

He (Lan Quiren) continued on: "Xichen will be making the medicine for you to feel better, Wangji. If she comes out of her dorm then, she'll have to tell everyone about her secret, is that clear?" Lan Wangji bowed to his uncle, before knowing that Lan Quiren (his uncle) started to close my door in-front of his second nephew's face. And then, at some point, I felt tension in the air that made both of us quiet, for now...That's when me & Lan Zhan are going to have a very serious talk with each other. 'Awkward.'

(click the video)Lan Wangji & Sheng Mey memorable moment....(No pov's)

The silence was becoming more awkward that none of them have ever spoken to each other, Lan Zhan was giving her the cold glare like he was ready to attack her without mercy, while Mey felt a chill all over her spine at the , she (Mey) broke the silence: "Lan Zhan, I-" "Why didn't you tell me that you were ill?" Lan Wangji cut her off as he silently asked her again: "Why?........." At this moment, Mey didn't even know how to explain to him or tell him properly, her heart was pounding fast that only he (Lan Zhan) could hear it from afar. If she still kept her secret from him, she will still be friends with him but, it made her realize that Lan Wangji isn't going to calm. It's going to make angry at her. She took a deep breath before she could give him an answer, Lan Zhan began walked next to the door while giving a cold glare at Mey Shang, he began to giving her silent treatment. Mey, on the other hand, also gave him the cold glare at him only making the 'Hmph' sound at Lan Wangji and she sternly told him: 

"Like I said before, I don't want anyone else to worry me so much." He gritted his teeth at her response with fire in his grey-blue eyes, making Mey's spine go cold and Lan Wangji tells her in anger: "If you never came to Cloud Recess, none of this would had happen!" He growled by slamming his tight fist to the wall, leaving a hole without looking or feeling it, Mey was shocked at his words as swords began stabbing her in the chest. She was about to say something but, her voice was stone cold that she couldn't even response. Lan Zhan realized that what he just said hurted to her to the core, he walked towards her as he was about to comfort her and apologize but instead, he (Lan Zhan) began staring straight into her blue orbs mixed with his grey-blue ones only showing Mey that his emotions were fear & sadness; She (Mey) was about to lean closer to Lan Wangji into a kiss.  he then stood away from her without even saying anything else to Mey Shang before heading out of her dorm: 

"Thank you, Lan Zhan for carrying me to my dorm." She (Mey) thanked him with a bow by putting on a warm smile, hoping if he (Lan Wangji) returned her thanks. But he didn't. Instead, Lan Wangji ignored Mey Shang and began to leave without looking back at her, slamming the door shut as her smile began to faded. Leaving Mey Shang in the brick of tears that were formed in the corner of her eyes, she began tearing herself up from the way Lan Zhan argued & ignored her just now:'Lixue, come out. *a little dragon comes out of her necklace* Let's talk in our minds, okay?' Mey continues talking inside her mind with her spiritual dragon Lixue, who started purring at her by telling her: 'I feel ashamed of myself that Lan Zhan isn't going to forgive me, I know he's going to ignore me forever but......

.

.

.

.

.

....being ignore by a character you love is the most hardest challenge of all.'  Falling into her bed, covered her face with it and by that she went fast asleep.

======================================================================================================================================================

Oh I am sorry that it didn't end well, but y'know what...........There is always hope for them to forgive one day or maybe in the future. No worries Wangxian fans, there's always a part where Wei Ying & Lan Zhan will fall for each-other, whether it's in the present or the future.

OK COMMENT BELOW IF YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT! BYE!