~ Him

Ally's POV
——————
Spencer, Kaia, and I walked three or four blocks from the apartment building until we got too a big club that said "Ice" in big white, glowing letters. It also had a line around the building...

I sigh and start to walk around the line to find the end when Spence grabs my wrist.

"And where do you think you're going?" Spencer smirks at me as he continues to drag me with him as we walk up to the bouncers at the entrance.

The bouncer was huge and looked like he belonged in a wrestling ring, but all he did was look at us and let us through. To say my jaw dropped is an understatement, I had to practically pick it up off the floor. Clubs and parties aren't really my scene, but if theres one thing I know, its that something like that doesn't happen for just anyone.

As we walk in the club theres music blaring, practically shaking me cause its so loud. Its dark with a bunch of colorful lights, but I can still make out the club. To the right, alongside the entrance is the D.J. booth, with a guy wearing beats who looks exactly like your stereotypical D.J., along the right wall are half circle seats with walls in between each booth and a table for people to place their drinks. There's a dim light in each area but you can still see the people and their friends in the booth. There's, of course, a huge dance floor in the middle with sweaty people dancing and grinding on each other, practically having sex. Lastly, on the left wall, theres a long bar with various people sitting every few seats.

I quickly notice there's one seat with 4 or 5 girls surrounding it. I can't see whose sitting there until one of the girls finally walks off. Then I see him. He's easily one of the hottest guys I have ever seen. If you would have shown me a picture of him I would've assumed he was a greek god or a Calvin Klein model. He's clearly a bad boy. If the leather jacket didn't give it away, then the glass of whiskey and brooding look would've. I wanted to walk over to him but I was so awestruck I couldn't even move from my place.

"I want him." Is all I manage to choke out. Spencer follows my line of sight to the gorgeous man and lets out a sigh.

"Too bad, he belongs to her." I give him a questioning look as he nods his head to the entrance. In walks a beautiful brunette in a short black dress. She's drop dead gorgeous with looks that can kill, and people immediately surround her. She stops and talks to them and slowly makes her way to us. Wait, us?

"Hi, Spence, sorry I'm late!" She yells over the music as he hugs her. She releases from the hug before looking to me and wraps me in a hug as well, talking in my ear so I can hear her. "Hi, you must be the infamous Ally! I'm Fallon, one of the roomies." She says pulling away. Im so taken aback by how welcoming shes being that all I can manage is a smile. Spencer was right. She looks like a queen bee and a bad bitch you don't wanna mess with. Yet she was kind and wasn't even the slightest bit fake like most girls.

She looks around before setting her eyes on the guy at the bar. Spencer and I look towards him as well.

"Your mans seems to be on the hunt tonight." Spence smirks at Fallon. She just shakes her head and responds with a smirk on her own.

"Please, Spence, I think we both know theres only one person he's hunting tonight." She says as she walks over to him. He immediately looks up at her and turns to face her. I cant hear him from here, but I can see he's saying something to her as she stands between his legs and wraps her arms around his neck. Ugh, why are the hot ones always taken?

Spence looks over at me with a big smile. I give him a confused look, wondering why he's so excited.

"Shots!" Is all he yells before dragging me to bar. We walk over to the end and sit next to Kaia, who is already halfway through a martini. "Oh, Bradford!" Spencer yells, gaining the bartenders attention. He rolls his eyes and mutters something before walking over to us.

"Spencer, how many times do I have to tell you that 'Brad' is not short for anything?" He sighs. Spencer looks up like he's thinking before looking back to Brad.

"867" is all Spencer says, causing Brad to shake his head. Spencer finally acknowledges my presence and introduces me. "Bradford, this is my dearest cousin, Ally. She just moved in with me. Ally this is Bradford." Brad shakes laughs and gives me a slight wave.

"Well, Ms. Ally, what can I get you to drink?"

"We want 5 shots of tequila...each." Spencer answers for me. I give him a look like he's insane, which he absolutely is. However, Brad gives us the shots as Spencer downs his and force feeds me mine.

Before I know whats happening, Spencer is dragging me onto the dance floor and forcing me to dance.

I actually have a fun time and dance for what feels like hours before the room starts spinning and I can't feel my feet anymore. I make my way back to the bar, casually looking for the hot guy from earlier. Just because he's taken doesn't mean I cant admire him. Look but don't touch.

I scan the room for him multiple times before giving up. Either I'm blind when I'm drunk, or he left. Probably both.

I let out a long sigh before waving Brad down and ordering two more shots. I may not be able to have a boyfriend but at least I have tequila.
———————
So I haven't really decided if I plan to do scheduled post or just update whenever I get the chance. Im probs gonna wait till the book gets a little more popular before I decide. Comment and vote!