~ I'm Not A Lesbian

Fallon's POV

-----------------

After a two or three hour drive, we finally get to the Hamptons. As Spencer drives through the East Hamptons, we see beautiful beach housed that look extremely pricey. We keep going for another few minutes while I watch the beach out the window, before we finally pull up to the biggest house on the block.

"Blake always said 'the bigger the better'" I sigh, getting out, while Spencer and Kaia still stand there in shock. Ethan pulled into the driveway soon after us. Ethan. I still couldn't get past what he said the other day. I wish he was wrong, but he was right. We aren't dating, I can't keep acting like we are. I've always heard friends with benefits never work out, I guess I just thought it would be different for Ethan and I. It's gonna take some time, but I have to let him go, loosen my grip. He was right, I am too needy and desperate when it comes to him. I shouldn't be chasing girls away from him. If I was a real friend I'd introduce him to girls.

Everyone finally gets out of the cars and we start to grab a few bags. We all walk to the door and I open it with my spare key. The spare key I've only used once, when Ethan and I came here alone. I opened the door and Spencer gasped in awe before running in, Ally and Kaia on his tail. I looked over at Ethan. He's thinking of the last time we were here too.

"I'm sorry." he tells me. Now that I'm taking the time to actually look at him, he looks rough. I can tell he hasn't slept in days. I wanna ask him if he's been drinking, but I don't wanna overstep.

"It's okay, let's just enjoy our time here while we can." I smile at him before going into the house. I couldn't hold eye contact with him any longer, he'd see right through me.

Blakes beach house is gorgeous, It has a small hall at the entrance that opens up into the kitchen and living room. Theres a huge balcony on the other side of the living room with chairs and furniture outside too. The stairs on on the far right, in an L-shape curve, and they have a balcony view over the downstairs.

There's five bedrooms, which I'm sure Spence has already claimed the master, so we all get our own. I walk up the stairs and go to my favorite room. Spence may have gotten the master bedroom, which has a jacuzzi tub, but I got the room with the balcony, overlooking the beach. I walk into the room and see Ethan go into the one across from me. I unpack my things and head back downstairs. When I get downstairs, I see Kaia staring into the fridge with a sad look on her face.

"Whats wrong Kai?"

"We've been driving all day with no food and there's nothing in this fridge but a half drunken bottle of champagne." She groans. I laugh and shake my head.

"I'll go to the store." I tell her, walking around the island to grab Ethan's keys. I text him to let him know I'm taking his car, while Ally walks down the stairs.

Fal: Kai's hungry, taking your car to go get groceries.

E: Okay, get pickles.

Fal: Already on the list :)

I sigh and look at Ally. I don't wanna be nice, but it'll be a hell of a lot easier if I am while we're on this trip.

"I'm going to the store for food, do you want anything?"

"Can I just come with?" Fuck my fucking life.

"Sure." I smile. "Let's go." We walk out to the front and I go to get in Ethan's car, but Ally stops right in front of it.

"Why are you taking Ethan's car?" She asks.

"Because I don't like driving the Jeep." I told her. It was true. I love riding in the Jeep but its not my favorite thing to drive.