~ She's Everywhere

Ally POV

-----------

I walk back into Spencer and I's apartment grinning from ear to ear. I just got done with my interview for Brewers publishing and it couldn't have gone more perfect. It's a paid internship that helps with editing and whatever the boss, Paul Brewers, himself, needs. I immediately walk to Spencer's room where he is laying on his bed with his laptop, editing some pictures.

"How'd the interview go?" he asks, looking up at me.

"Perfect!" I squeal, jumping on his bed. "If they don't give me the internship, they'll probably just immediately hire me." I told him, proudly. He gives me a smile.

"So it went well?"

"Really well. I even got to meet the boss, Paul, and his fiancé, Cassidy." I tell him. "She is drop dead gorgeous and the most funniest person I've ever met." Spencer just laughs

"Yeah, Cass can be quite a catch." he laughs. I give him the most confused look I have ever made.

"Cass?" I question. "As in Cassidy Jenson, or soon to be Brewers?!"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you. I'm friends with your bosses fiancé..." he says, scratching the back of his neck, slightly guiltily.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Well, for starters, I didn't think anything of it, it's been forever since I've seen her. Secondly, I'm friends with her, but she's actually really close with Fallon."

"Fallon is friends with my boss's fiancé?" She's everywhere. I'm screwed. I'm so screwed. That bitch is gonna keep me from getting the internship of my dreams. Spencer nods like it's nothing.

"Yup, Fallon's actually the one that introduced her to Paul, she's friends with both of them." I'm even more screwed.

"Spencer! I'm going to work for these people, why didn't you tell me they knew Fallon?"

"Because, Al, if I told you everyone that Fallon was friends with, we would be sitting here till Christmas. I told you that New York was smaller than you'd think, especially if you're someone like Fallon, whose great with networking." I swear, I'm never going to be able to get away from her. Though, if Fallon has a lot of friends, maybe she isn't that close with my boss and his fiancé.

"When you say that Fallon is 'really close' with Cassidy, what do you mean?" he lets out a snort at my question.

"Like, in the wedding close. Like, literally went with Cassidy to pick out her wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses because Cassidy loves Fallons fashion sense." The bitch does have a good sense of style, I'll give her that. "Don't worry, Al, if you did as good as you say you did then you'll definitely get the interview."

"Yeah, you're right." I sigh. "I did actually get an invite to the wedding."

"Well of course you did, it's expected to be the 'event of the year', according to the New York Times. Literally everyone in New York is going." he says. I wonder if Ethan's going. I bet he'd look good in a suit and tie.

"So does that mean..." he cuts me off a with a dramatic eye roll.

"Yes, dear cousin. Not only is he one of the best men, I figured you would learn by now that, even though he is with Fal, they're best friends. He goes where Fallon goes and vice versa." I roll my eyes, she's like a leech when it comes to Ethan. "You should go talk to them, see if they could call Paul or Cassidy and put a good word in."

"I don't know, Spence, Fallon probably wouldn't after our little disagreement from the other day." He sighs.

"I talked to Fal this morning and she said it was just a misunderstanding a all is forgiven." Misunderstanding?! A misunderstanding is something like getting the wrong food at a restaurant, not threatening somebody and rubbing it in their face that they fuck a man that isn't even fucking theirs.  "Besides, if there's one thing Fallon takes seriously, its careers. She isn't going to let an argument prevent someone from getting a job."

"Fine." I sigh, getting up. It cant hurt right? Oh it definitely can. Spencer said Ethan was close with Paul, maybe I could just get him to talk to Paul.

I walk over to Fallons apartment to see chaos. There's pillows and blanket's thrown everywhere, mixing bowls and spoons on the ground, chairs pulled out from the dining table and sitting randomly around the room. One of the chairs in the living room is even turned over. I hear screaming come from her room, quickly followed by laughter. I look to her room to see her running right at me, laughing as she looks behind her, not noticing me. She rams into me and we both tumble to the ground. I hear more footsteps running before they quickly stop where Fallon and I are on the ground. Ethan is standing over us trying not to laugh, while Fallon is rolling around, practically cackling.

"Ally?" He questions. "What are you doing here?" He offers me a hand and helps me get up, while Fallon gets up on her own.

"I actually came here to talk to you." I tell him with a slight smile. That immediately shuts Fallon up. She says nothing as she walks over to her fridge and grabs a water. "Do I even wanna know whats going on here?" I question, looking at the mess.

"Well, I was taking a nap and I thought I felt someone scratching my back, but when I looked up I realized that the supposed 'someone' had a sharpie and was drawing on my back." He glares at Fallon, who looks at him innocently. "So, I decided to get a little revenge on the most ticklish person in the world, but she's hard to catch."

"Don't doubt my art skills, love, I could be better than Spencer if I tried." She tells him. He rolls his eyes.

"Anyways..." I try to intervene. "So I just had a interview with Brewers Publishing and Spencer mentioned that you know Paul. I was wondering if you could call him and put in a good word for me?" I ask him, slightly begging.

"I mean I can but you should get Fallon to call Cassidy. If there's one thing I know about Paul it's that Cass has him whipped and he'll do whatever she says. He may own the company but Cass makes all the decisions." I really don't want her to call...

"I can if you want me to." Fallon shrugs at me. I thought she was pissed at me?

"Yeah if you don't mind..." I sigh. She nods.

"E, can you go get my phone?" He turns around to go to her room and get her phone. She snorts as she looks at his back. His back that has a huge dick drawn across it. He brings her phone to her and glares.

Quickly dialing the number, Ethan and I sit at the bar while Fallon stands across from us and puts the phone on speaker.

"Hello my fine ass bridesmaid!" Cassidy says as she answers the phone.

"Hello my sexy bride." Fallon laughs.

"What have I done to deserve a call from the queen of New York herself?"

"Well, do you remember Spencer, my roommate?"

"Of course! I love Spence. Did he get his invite?"

"Yeah, he did, he cant wait. Anyways, his cousin just moved to New York and actually had an interview with you and P-dog earlier."

"Fallon, when are you going to stop with that nickname!" I hear Paul yell in the background. We all cant help but laugh.

"Never!" She yells back into the phone. "Anyways, her name was Ally."

"Oh yeah, she seemed sweet, we liked her." Cassidy says.

"Yeah, she is. I just wanted to call and put a good word in."

"Well, we're glad you did. The internship was between her and one other person but since you called, we'll go with her." I slapped my hand over my mouth. I could literally cry right now. I don't know what Fallon's angle is, but she just got me the internship of my dreams. Fallon smiles.

"Thank you so much, she wont let you guys down."

"If you say she wont, then I believe it. We gotta go and taste some cakes for the wedding but I'll call you later. Bye, love you!"

"Bye, love you too! And you too P-dog!" She says, right before hanging up. Fallon and Ethan both look to me but I'm at a loss for words.

"Congrats." Fallon says with a small smile.

"You'll do great Al." Ethan tells me.

"Holy shit." Is all I can mutter out.

————————-
Comment and Vote!