~ Vacation?

Fallon's POV

-----------------

I wake up at 6:00 to Ethan softly snoring on my chest, arms wrapped around me like I'll disappear if he loosens his grip. Normally, he's the one holding me, but tonight Ethan was the one that needed to be held. He can't always be strong, no one can. At the end of the day, regardless of the sex, flirting, and games, I want him to come to me with his problems. 

I run my fingers through his hair, softly scratching his head and the back of his neck. I can't help but smile when he lets out a little groan. I hear my door open and close lightly, as Spencer quietly makes his way to my room.

"Good morning." I whisper, not wanting to wake Ethan.

"Good morning." he replies, also whispering. He looks Ethan and I up and down with a confused look. "I don't think I've ever walked into your room this early and seen you both wearing clothes." he snickers. It's true. Normally we wouldn't have bothered putting clothes on this early, but I fell asleep in my clothes from last night and Ethan in a pair of sweatpants.

"Don't you have to be at work soon?" Spencer was an art director for some big company that helped a bunch of small businesses with marketing.

"I just have to do some editing today, so I'm doing it from home. Don't you?" I sighed, looking down at Ethan.

"E had a long night, he went home and it didn't go well. His mom called me when he left and I knew he'd need me so I called my boss and took today off. I already got a lot of work done this weekend too."

"Oh, ok. Hey, what happened with you and Ally? She told me yesterday but, I don't know..." he sighed. I knew he love his cousin, but I could tell he was fighting with himself. Spencer is always working so hard, whether it be with his career, his family, or our friend group. Anything he's in, he's always the one holding everything together.

"We just had a little misunderstanding about Ethan, it's fine. All is forgiven." All was not forgiven, but I didn't want to add more to Spencer's plate. I could move on from my argument with Ally. Spencer knows I can be a little harsh when people try to steal Ethan from me, but what can I say? I don't like people trying to take what's mine.

"Thanks, Fal." Spencer sighs, falling back across the foot of my bed, Ethan still knocked out. "We need a vacation."

"Vacation?"

"Yup, I love this city, but everything feels too hectic right now. I just wanna get away for a few days." I sigh, I think we could all use a vacation. I try to think of an idea when a lightbulb goes off in my head. Spencer notices it and gives me a questioning look. "What?"

"I could call Blake? she has that gorgeous house in the Hamptons, right on the beach." Blake was one of the first people I met when I moved to New York. That girl was even more of a party animal than I am. She moved about a year ago, though, to Los Angeles for a job. While she loved clubbing, Blake loved nothing more than a good beach party. So much so, she bought a big house in the Hamptons, right on the beach.

"That would be fantastic! Do you think she'd let us borrow it?"

"Maybe, it's worth a shot." We sit in a comfortable silence for a moment, both thinking when may door opens again.

"Spence?" I hear her call out. I let out a sigh. I can move on...

"In here." Ally follows the sound of his voice into my room. She notices Ethan still cuddling into me and giving me a slight glare, that Spence doesn't notice. "Hey, al?" he asks.

"Yeah?" she turns her attention away from Ethan and I and faces Spencer.

"How would you feel about a vacation?" She gives him a questioning look, while I feel Ethan stir. 

"I just got to New York, why do I need a vacation?" Ethan slowly wakes up, finally letting go of me and stretching. He looks around the room confusedly, trying to figure out why so many people are in my bedroom.

"Spence, I told you we could fuck, but Fallon couldn't know." Ethan groans jokingly, while looking at Spencer, whose laid across his feet. Ally and I immediately die laughing, while Spencer turned beat red. Ethan looked over at me and gave me a slightly confused look, still a little groggy. "What's going on?"

"Spence and I were talking about taking a vacation. We were thing about Blake's place in the Hamptons." Ethan groans. He and Blake never really got along, but they both loved me.

"I can't stand Blake, but that house is nice as hell." he sighs. "When are we going?"

"Yeah, I probably won't hear back from my interview for a few days anyways." Ally says.

"I thought you didn't want to go..." I trailed off.

"Well, I have some free time, plus I've always wanted to go to the Hamptons." I still give her a confused stare while I see Spencer giving me a look from the corner of my eyes. He would never tell Ally, but he'd be pissed if she tried to intervene. Spencer has always wanted me and Ethan to get together and has shipped us since day one. He even came up with a ship name for us, 'Falthan'.

"How about we leave Friday morning, stay the weekend, and come back some time on Monday?" Ethan asks, breaking the tension in the room. I sigh and look to Spencer, who nods, before looking back to Ethan.

"Sounds good, let me give Blake a call and we should be good to go."

"What about Kaia?" Ally asks. 

"She's coming too." Spencer answers. Kaia has never liked to make plans. We always make them and she just shows up.

"Well, I have work to do, but text me when you talk to Blake." I nod to Spencer, saying 'yes' as he gets up and heads towards the door.

"Bye." Ally smiles at Ethan, completely ignoring me, before following Spencer out.

"I can't fucking stand Blake." Ethan groans, while I pick up my phone to call her. I slightly laugh.

"Please, you just don't like her because she drank you under the table." I laugh. He grumbles a few curses while I hot the call button. I listen to the dial tone, before she immediately picks up.

"Hey, bitch!" She shouts. She's somewhere loud and clearly, from her voice, a little tipsy.

"Hey, babe!" I tell her. I don't let the glare Ethan shoots at me go unnoticed. "Why the fuck are you awake isn't it like 3:00 in the morning there?" I question looking at my clock, knowing California is three hours behind us. 

"It sure is. Just because I'm no longer in the city that never sleeps, doesn't mean I suddenly do." she jokes. "Anyways, what's up? How's the little bitch that can't handle tequila?" I immediately slap my hand over my mouth, trying as hard as I possibly can to hold in my laugh. That bitch knows my phone was on speaker, she's gonna get me killed. Ethan sends me a deadly glare, before glaring at my phone, almost as if he could shatter it with his mind.

"Im fine, and I can hold my tequila, I just don't drink it like water everyday." It's true, Blake loves her tequila. He lasted about 15 shots before passing out on the bar.

"Anyways..." I intervene. "We're doing good over here, need a break from reality though. Is there any way that we could use your place in the Hamptons for a few days?" 

"Of course, bitch. You know you don't have to ask. You still have the spare key, right?" 

"Yeah I do, I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't be a problem."

"It's not a problem at all, have fun! and tell Ethan no sex in my bed." She says. I just laugh. "Bye, love you!"

"Bye, love you too." I end the call and look over at Ethan who seems to be chewing on something as he stares off into space. "What is it?" I ask him.

"We are definitely having sex in her bed..."

----------

Thanks for the reads, comment and vote!