~ Sides

Ally POV

------------

I wake up with a groan and a pounding headache. Of course that bitch would try to make a show of being with Ethan last night. All night. Rolling out of bed, I walk around the apartment trying to find Spencer, before finally giving up and texting him.

Al: Where are you?

Spence: Fallon's. Come over here.

Like hell I am. The only way I'm coming over there is if I can kick her ass.

Al: Hell no. Not unless I can beat her with a frying pan.

Spence: Otw back. You have some explaining to do.

I wait a few moments before I hear the door open and walk to the main room to meet him. He gives me a confused look while I walk to sit on the couch.

"What's going on?" he asks.

"Nothing" I smile at him, picking up the remote. "Just figured we could watch some Netflix, then maybe go shopping?" He walks over to me and grabs the remote before sitting down and facing me.

"Ally, we both know I failed all of my classes in high school because I never showed up, not because I'm an idiot. Why are you mad at Fallon?"

"Ugh, that bitch..." He gives me a questioning stare before I finally sigh and spill my guts.

"So, yesterday after you fell asleep on the couch, I decided it might be fun to go to the bar you told me Ethan works at." I start, his jaw already dropped. "I just wanted to check it out. He happened to be there..."

"Well no fucking shit, he fucking works there!" Spencer said, stating the obvious.

"Anyways, we started talking, then Fallon walked in." Cue my infamous eye roll. "Ethan was enjoying our conversation though, so he told Fallon to go away. She got jealous that she, for once in her life, didn't have his undivided attention, and decided to go play tonsil tennis with the guy he was working with."

"Dawson?!"

"Yup. Anyways, Ethan got into a fight with him and Fallon left and I followed her out. She basically started going off on me out of nowhere about Ethan being hers and how she has him wrapped around her finger. Then we went our separate ways." I finish.

"That doesn't sound like Fallon at all." Spencer sighs, trying to understand. "Wait, so why are you mad at Fallon?"

"Because she thinks that she can have Ethan when they aren't even together! He deserves so much better than being her side piece. He deserves someone who can give him a loving, caring relationship. Someone like me." I say, stating the obvious. "Plus, she thinks she can have whatever she wants whenever she wants. I'm surprised she can hold her head up with how big her ego is." Spencer doesn't say anything for a long moment, thinking of the right words.

"You're an idiot." Spencer says.

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are. For starters, Fallon spoils that man more than herself, she treats him as if he's a king, not her side piece. Just because they aren't dating or you think Ethan deserves a relationship doesn't mean you need to step into the middle of them. Ethan can decide for himself, and you're just gonna throw yourself in a battle with Fallon that you don't want. I've seen people try. I love Fallon but that bitch fights dirty, especially when it comes to Ethan. Do you know how many girls she has made leave New York after trying to get with him? Three!" All I can do is sigh.

"Spence, you should know by now that, with how many years I've stuck by your side, I don't scare easily. I like him and I, genuinely, think we could be happy together. He just needs to get over Fallon. We've all had that one toxic relationship we've had to walk away from."