~ Disappeared

Fallon's POV

-----------------

It was my last day with Blake, I was flying out this afternoon. I can't lie, I've missed her and her one of a kind personality, but I'm also ready to get back to New York. I miss Spencer and Kaia and I owe them both a huge apology. I also miss him. 

We haven't talked since yesterday morning, but I wanted him to be the first person I see when I get back. I've missed him in many ways but I've missed him being my best friend the most. Whether he's with Ally or not, I want my best friend back. 

Blake and I spent the majority of the day just hanging out at her place. I wanted to rest now so I wouldn't sleep on my flight. I told her about everything going on with Ethan, including my conversation with Ellie. Blake despises him but she also knows I could never be me without him.

I texted Ethan this morning, asking him to pick me up from the airport so we could talk, but he never responded. I figured he was busy and would just get back to me later. Blake drove me to the airport at 3:00 and we said our goodbyes. Still, though, no response from Ethan. I checked my phone again once I boarded my flight. Once again, there was still no response. Maybe he still got my message though?

I was on the long, stressful flight, back to New York that took hours. I just wanted to be home, in my own bed. We finally landed at JFK and I grabbed my bags and waited. I waited for an hour, but Ethan never showed. What the hell?

It was weird, but I tried not to think about it too much. I took a cab and was soon back to my humble abode. It felt good to be home. Before, it felt like I was suffocating here, but now it felt safe and calming. I wasn't inside long though, before Kaia ran into my apartment and tackled me to the ground.

"I missed you." She said in my ear. I hugged her back just as tight and could already feel the tears leaking from my eyes.

"I missed you too, I'm so sorry I was a bitch to you." 

"It's okay, I understand now." She responded, tearing up as well. "I disabled all the cameras in the building and took down the one in the elevator with my bat." She gave me the most heartfelt look ever before we both died laughing. 

We slowly pulled apart and started to get back up, but I was quickly tackled again. I was tackled by Spencer, who was already balling his eyes out before he even came in the door.

"I'm so glad you're safe." He said, practically strangling me. "Never fucking do that again." I couldn't help but laugh.

"I won't, I promise." We finally got up off the floor. I looked at my two best friends. The people who loved and worried and cared about me. 

"So..." Kaia trails off. "Roomie night?" Spencer and I quickly nod our heads. Roomie night is basically just a sleepover for all of us. Something we haven't done in far too long. I wanted to talk to Ethan, but right now I needed to be with my friends.

Spencer ran to his apartment to get a speaker, Kaia ran to her apartment to get weed, and I put out a ton of snacks. We opened a window in my apartment and were soon all baked. Spencer was munching on popcorn, Kaia was staring into space with a goofy smile on her face, and I was vining with the music.

"I'm so fucking high." Spencer muttered with a mouthful of popcorn. I just laughed. I laughed and laughed and laughed until my stomach hurt. I picked a bag of the bags of m&ms and started munching on those. I looked around, confused.

"Wait, where's Ally?" I asked. I haven't heard her blabber mouth or seen her since I got back.

"She's at my place." Was all Spencer said.