~ Surprise

Fallon's POV

-----------------

The bed was nice and warm and cozy. I could smell him all around me. I was in heaven. I haven't slept this good in weeks. It's 6, and I'm awake, but I'm too comfortable to open my eyes. I'm also seriously considering dozing back off.

Ethan's laying on his back, his left arm under me, while I lay on my stomach and have one of my legs over his. If I could stop time and have the two of us stay like this forever, I would. Nothing could ruin this moment. Or so I thought....

"Good morning love birds!" I hear, before someone jumps from the foot of the bed and lands in between us. 

"Dalton, I swear, I'm gonna kill you..." I groan as he wiggles his way down more, getting comfortable.

Ethan slowly starts to wake up and opens his eyes, groggily. I'm pretty sure Dalton is nowhere near the top of the list of people Ethan expected to see when he first woke up. Wait, don't they hate each other? I cautiously sit up and look between them. Ethan stares at Dalton for a solid five seconds before closing his eyes and trying to go back to sleep. Dalton smirks at me. 

"E, I thought you hated him?"

"I do." huh? "I'm too tired to do anything right now though, plus, I know he told you where I was."

"That's right, I know my boy." Dalton say. He gives me a goofy look. "Careful Fal, I might take your number one spot in Ethan's heart." I roll my eyes and lay back down.

"How the fuck did you even get in here?" I groan.

"That would be us..." I hear from the Ethan's bedroom door. Ethan and I both pick our heads up to see his mom standing in the door, holding Ellie by her shoulders and keeping her from taking off.

"Ellie Bear!" I shout. 

For some reason, instead of coming around to my side of the bed, she runs to Ethan's side and jumps up. When she goes to crawl over her older brother, who she hasn't given a second thought, she elbows him in the gut, causing him to curl into himself and groan. Dalton and I were laughing at Ethan, until she crawled over him and accidentally kneed Dalton in the nuts. He immediately curled into himself and made a dying animal noise, while she finally crawled over to me. 

"Surprise!" She yelled in my ear, latching onto me like a koala.

"I missed you." I smiled. I pulled her back a little so I could see her. "Well, how's Jonah?" I smirk at her, recalling her boyfriend she told me about. She immediately turns her nose up and gives me a disgusted look.

"Ew, I broke up with him." I laugh while Ethan slowly gets up and looks at his sister.

"Good, El, you don't need a boyfriend." He tells her.

"Nope, I don't." She smiles at him. "But I want one so I traded Jonah for his friend Gabe." I couldn't hold my laugh in if I wanted to. We were all laughing except for Ethan. 

"Well, have you had breakfast?" I smile. I notice she's still in her pajama's and it's 6, so they had to have left early.

"No." Kat smiles, hugging Ethan. "We did pick up some stuff to make, though."

"Please tell me you got pancake mix." I pray, walking up to hug her with Ellie still in my arms. She gives me a hug and nods.

"Of course I did, you already got Ellie addicted to them." We all laugh. She gives me a pointed look and points her finger at me, trying to be stern. "Your making them, though."

"Yes ma'am." I say, saluting her.

"Don't call me ma'am, you know that makes me feel old!" She yells, but I already ran out of Ethan's room, Ellie and I both giggling.