~ Ballet

Ally's POV

----------------

They were gone for hours, one by one, they all came back. While they were gone, I probably should've waited at my apartment, but I decided to snoop around Fallon's. There wasn't much to really find, everything was out in the open. Even her clothes were hanging on racks around her room. 

When I really started digging, though, I started to regret it the further I went. Her bathroom was very neat and organized. As I was going through drawers the only interesting thing I found were three boxes of condoms...that were all empty. I dug through her nightstand and it was mainly little knick knacks. There were pen and paper for some reason, but no diary. I was about to close the drawer when I noticed something in the back of it. I grabbed it and pulled it forward, realizing they were handcuffs. God, what were these two into?!

I immediately threw them back and closed the drawer, feeling the sudden need to wash my hands. I went to the kitchen and started washing them but, to my luck there was no soap. Everyone keeps soap or cleaning products under the sink, right? Wrong. Wrong because, when I checked under Fallon's sink, All I could find were bottles of Alcohol. There weren't just two or three, the cabinet was full from front to back. 

I don't want them to be together, I just got him. Spencer's too busy to help her, I don't think Kaia would be able to get through to her. I mean, Fallon is friends with, like, every fucking person in New York, couldn't someone help her? I hated it, I hated it so much, but I knew the truth. I have to tell Ethan. 

I closed the cabinet and sat on her couch. Kaia was the first one that came in, she said she couldn't find her. Spencer was next and he came in a little less than an hour after her. He said he and Ethan couldn't find her but Ethan was gonna try calling Blake. Apparently, there was one other spot that Fallon would run off to, but only Blake knew about it.

Ethan came in, looking miserable and defeated. I immediately ran up to him and hugged him, glad he was okay. He didn't look okay though, nor did he bother to hug me back. Spencer and Kaia walked over to us with questioning looks.

"Camera's are disabled." Kaia sighed. They didn't fill me in on much, but there was something going on about camera's and Fallon being watched. 

"I'm guessing you didn't find her." Spencer sighs. "Did Blake say anything?"

"Oh, Blake said a fucking mouth full, per usual, but she wouldn't tell me where the other place was." He sighed, annoyed. Clearly he doesn't like this Blake girl. "I did find her though..." Kaia and Spencer and, even I, looked at him with confused looks. If he found her then where is she? "She's with Blake."

"In California?!" Spencer rushed out. Ethan just nodded.

"She said she needed to be able to breathe and needed distance from everything." He sighed. Everyone got quiet and had sad looks on their faces. I was just really confused. Then I remembered what I found.

"Ethan, can I talk to you?" He gave me an annoyed look, probably expecting another fight. He was about to respond when his phone rang. He quickly answered it and walked to the living room, trying to get a little space.

"Hey, mom." Mom? The way he talked before sounded like he wasn't that close with her. His mom talked on the other end of the phone, but it was muffled. "I don't know if I can make it, there's a lot going on right now." It was still muffled, but I could tell his mom was yelling at him, especially when his eyes widened and he pulled his phone away from his ear. "Okay, fine, fine." he grumbled. "I'll be there." His mom wasn't yelling at him anymore but was still talking. She told him something and his eyes immediately went to me. "She can't make it tonight, but I can bring someone else." Me? I'm gonna meet his mother? Tonight? "Okay, love you, bye." he said before hanging the phone up.