~ Territorial

*Warning! Some mature scenes in this chapter!!!*

Fallon's POV

-----------------

I'm so fucking in for it. But so is he. Three's a crowd. Who the fuck even says that?! Did I regret kissing Dawson? Hell no. Did I regret being the reason that Dawson is leaving the bar on a stretcher? A little.

I just got so fucking angry. I understand we aren't together, but we're still friends. Why the fuck would he just dismiss me like that? I know it was wrong, especially since Dawson was one of his best friends, but Dawson's always had a thing for me anyways. He was bound to get his ass beat sooner or later. Maybe I just sped up the process?

As soon as I leave the bar I start speed walking down the street, but I hear footsteps behind me. I sigh and keep going but they keep following me until they finally catch up.

"Hey!" Ally yells at me, a little angrily and slightly winded. "What the fuck was that?!"

"You tell me." I respond bitterly, not slowing my pace.

"Look, I get you and Ethan are fuck buddies, but he doesn't belong to you!" That immediately makes me stop in my place. She stops too and walks to face me. I glare my eyes at her.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard what I said." Where the fuck is this coming from? This bitch was so shy she'd barely talk this morning. I roll my eyes. If she wants to play dirty, then two can play at that game.

"Okay, listen blondie, and listen good. You have not been in New York a full day yet, you don't know how things work around here. You are Spencer's cousin and I love him to death, but don't think for a second I will not turn into your worst nightmare."

"Oh, please. I may have just got here, but Spence already explained everything to me." She rolled her eyes. "And if any of you think I'm just gonna fucking submit to you and give you everything you want, Fallon, then you're mistaken."

"All of that queen bee shit is just what Spencer says." I roll my eyes. "What do you want, Ally?"

"Ethan." She smirks. "And I'm going to get him. I'm not just gonna back off because you open your legs for him every time he asks." I'm gonna fucking kill her. But that's not how you play this game. You don't just crush her physically, you crush her mentally and emotionally.  I send her a devious smirk of my own.

"Go ahead, take him." I tell her. "Well, you can try at least. If Spencer told you everything, you clearly weren't paying attention. Ethan always comes back to me. He can flirt his ass of with you or anything with two legs and a heart beat, but my bed is the one he ends up in at the end of the night." She's trying not to let it show but she's fuming. I go to say more when my phone dings.

E: where are you...

"Well, would you look at that?" I laugh, showing her the message. "Speak of the devil, he shall send a text." Oh she was pissed. She knows she just got herself into a battle. A battle she will lose. "Since, Spencer informed you on everything, I'm sure he also talked to you about getting some ear plugs, E and I can get pretty loud." I smile. I laugh as I wave down a cab and get in, leaving her on the street, stunned. I get in the cab and give him the name of my apartment building. I don't bother texting Ethan back, he knows where to find me.

When I get back to my apartment I open the door carefully. He's not here already, but he will be soon. I go to my fridge and grab a water, taking a sip when my door is slammed open. He's here, and oh boy is he pissed. He looks around slowly before his eyes land on me. I slowly walk over to him with a smirk on my face. Before I can get to him, he grabs me by the throat and shoves me against the wall.

"Why the fuck did you kiss him?..." he trails off. His words are spoken so calm it's almost deadly. His voice has dropped with how angry he is, but I cant help to squeeze my legs together in anticipation.

"Because I felt like it." I smirk. "Jealousy doesn't suit you, love." He squeezed my throat tighter, causing me to let out a little moan before he slowly leaned forward and brushed his lips against mine.

"Im not jealous...I'm territorial." He said, voice so deep I could melt and his eyes filling with more lust than anger. "And you're mine." I couldn't take the anticipation much longer, and I know he is close to losing it too.

"Then prove it." I whispered to him. That did it. Before I knew what was happening he smashed his lips to mine.

There was no foreplay, no waiting. Just raw and utter passion. He tried to slip his tongue into my mouth, but I closed it, preventing him from doing it. He grunted in annoyance, before squeezing my neck tighter and biting my bottom lip, causing me to moan. He took that as his opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth as we both fought for dominance. I ran my fingers through the hair on the back of his neck, slightly pulling it, causing him to moan so I could win. Just as quickly as I did, though, he fought me back until I just let him take over.

Before I even realized what was happening, he picked me up, while I wrapped my legs around him, and took me to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed, quickly getting on top of me and resuming the kiss. He quickly started to move from my lips, to my cheek, to my jawline, and wasting no time before getting to my neck. I moaned out as he found my sweet spot and started sucking on it. After, finding even more places on both sides of my neck to trail hickeys. It felt good but I was starting to get impatient.

I started to tug at his shirt, whining at him to take if off. He quickly removed his shirt and mine before he started to kiss down my chest. He reached under me and unclipped my bra, before taking one nipple in his mouth and teasing the other. I couldn't help the moan that came out of my mouth. He switched breasts and started kissing and sucking the other, before he started kissing his way further down slowly. Too slowly. It was agonizingly slow, while I bucked my hips and whined at him to go faster.

He got to the waistband of my jeans and looked up at me with a smirk, before slowly pulling them off with my panties. He kissed the top before slowly licking his way up my folds.

"Ethan..."

He continued to lick his way up and down before nipping and sucking on my clit. I was a moaning mess. I kept moving my hips, trying to get him closer, but he just took one of his hands off my thighs and held my stomach down preventing me from moving.

"Ethan...please..." I said in between moans, pulling his hair with one hand and fisting the sheets with the other.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked with a smirk, before sucking on my clit again, only allowing me to let out a moan.

"Please!" I practically begged. I couldn't take much more of this, I needed him inside of me.

"I said, who do you belong to?" He asked once again before going back down.  

"You, Ethan! You..." I moaned out. He smirked at me again before coming back up and devouring my lips. I couldn't do anything but moan and arch my back into him while I felt him slip off his pants. His shaft, hard, and hitting his stomach.

He climbed between my legs before grabbing my throat with one hand and guiding himself into me with the other. He let out a long moan while I bit his shoulder, trying to suppress mine. He slowly started to move in and out of me, before it wasn't slow. He looked at me lustfully as he pounded into me, shaking my whole bed and having it slam against the wall. I ran my hands down his back, scratching it and trying to hold on while I was a moaning mess.

"I'm close" I whined out to him. He kissed my neck and held his head there.

"Just a little longer, love." He said, panting as he quickened his pace even more. "Let go..." he whispered. I screamed as I felt my high rush over me, clenching around him. He pumped a few more times before I felt him twitch inside of me. We both laid there, panting, him still inside of me.

"You drive me crazy, Fallon..." he finally said. 

"That's all I ever want to do." I whispered.

————————-
First mature scene! Let me know in the comments if it was too spicy or not enough and if you want more of these! Comment and Vote!