~ SheDevil

Ethan POV

----------------

"We need to find her." I say as soon as Ally finishes reading the note.

"Ethan!" Spencer quickly runs out of Fallon's room holding a letter and a dead rose. It all makes sense. Why she's been ignoring Kaia, why she's been acting like a bitch, drinking like an alcoholic, what she said about me...

"Okay, where's Kaia?" I ask, looking to Spencer.

"Here!" She yells, running in. "I saw the article and Spencer filled in the rest of the blanks." she sighed. I know she would easily forgive Fallon, they were like sisters.

"Okay, let's split up. We need to find her tonight. Check all of the usual spots she goes when something happens." I tell them, receiving head nods.

"Ethan, you don't think she could be..." No. 

"No, Spence. Fallon may be playing games with this prick, but she's not stupid. She would never be with him." I sigh. We all start walking out the door.

"Wait." Ally says, grabbing my arm. I groan. I cannot deal with this shit right now, I need to find Fallon. "I'm going with you?"

"No." I need to find Fallon, not cause her to run off again. "You're staying here. Call me if she's shows up." I try to leave but Ally, again, pulls me back. "What, Ally?!" I'm am so close to losing it, I don't know that I'll make it out of the building. 

"When you find her..." She trails off. "That doesn't change anything between us. You're not together anymore. You're with me now, not Fallon." Is she fucking psychotic?! 

"Really, Ally?!" I yell, causing her to let me go and jump back. "Fallon is fucking missing, the last person she was seen with was her abusive ex, she has a drinking problem that she has completely let go of, she could be hurt or sick or dead for all I fucking know! Yet you're worried about who I belong to?" She starts to tear up, but I couldn't care less right now. I walk out the door, then quickly turn around to face her. "Fallon and I may no longer be sleeping together, but she is and will forever be my best friend and one of the most important people in my life."

I don't know if I'm more mad or worried at Fallon. She never should have gone on that fucking date, she should've come to me. I know her though. I know her like the back of my hand. Once Fallon's made her mind up about something, there's no changing it. 

I'm worried though. Worried by that tiny seed of doubt that Spencer put in my head. That she could be with him. It makes me want to vomit at the thought. Fallon may have signed an NDA, but she still has a file full of evidence that could easily send that bastard to prison. She has receipts of him threatening her to be home by a certain time, pictures of bruises and teeth marks and cuts, she even has fucking hospital bills. I can't think about that. Not now. I just have to find her.

I search for her at the places she goes. Fallon loves Spencer and Kaia, but she also loves to be alone. When she's happy, sad, or sometimes even just bored she'll sneak off to places around the city that she can be alone. I know most of them, but there's only one person, who isn't even me, that knows where her most secret place is. 

Blake. Blake is the only one that knows where Fallon disappeared to when she first broke up with Adam. I despise her, she's too 'over the top'. She drinks too much, shops too much, sleeps around too much. She's just too wild, even for me. Plus she has an attitude that definitely rivals, if not tops, Fallon's. The only reason I do like her is because she's good to Fallon. 

When we got in our argument. I told Fallon she had no one there for her when she was going through her break up. It was mostly true, but she did have one other person. Blake tried to comfort and help her as much as she could, but then she had to move to Los Angeles. She still did, and does, what she can for Fallon, but it's a lot harder with all the distance.