~ I Hate You

Fallon's POV

-------------------

"Fallon?" Ethan said, looking up. 

The girl that was kissing his neck immediately stopped. She turned around and her eyes widened when she saw me. She quickly looked between Ethan and I, who were staring at each other, while she tried to fix her clothes.

"I think I'm gonna go..." She trails off before quickly walking out the door.

Ethan's eyes don't leave mine and he doesn't move. He's frozen in his place while I stand up. I try to keep the smirk on my face, but it quickly falls as my lip starts to quiver. I slowly walk to him, doing my best to hold back the tears until I'm right in front of him. I had so much I wanted to say, so much I wanted to get off of my chest for the past two months, but it all immediately left my mind.

I slapped him across the face. His head turned to the side and he had his eyes closed, letting out a deep breath. Other than that, he didn't react. He didn't say or do anything. He gave me nothing, I wanted him to say something. I wanted him to yell at me or be cocky or act like an asshole. 

I wanted Ethan to make me hate him. I wanted him to make me hate him, because he has put me through hell these past couple months, and given me hell since the day I met him. But I love him. I love him so much that I hate him. I want him to make me leave, but we both know that no matter how hard he tried I wouldn't.

"Why?" I ask, as my lip quivers again. He says nothing. "Why?!" I pound on his chest when the tears finally come. "Why did you leave?! Why would you do this to me?!" I keep pounding on his chest. He doesn't stop me or fight back. He slowly backs up until he's against the door.

He gently grabs my wrist and I collapse into him, tears streaming down my face. He slides down the door and sits on the floor, me between his legs. He wraps his arms around me while I pull on his shirt and just let the tears fall. He leans his head on top of mine, inhaling the scent of my hair.

We sit in silence, with nothing but the sounds of my sniffling for a while. When I finally get my self together, I look up at him. He looks down at me and gently reaches one of his hands to my face, wiping away a few more tears that fell.

"I hate you." I say, leaning against his chest. He nods.

"I know."

"Why? Why did you run? We said no more running."

"I had too baby." He says gently. "I only ever cause you pain and trouble when we're together."

"Maybe." I say, closing my eyes and snuggling into him. Into the man that I love and hate. Snuggling into the arms of the man that left me. "You cause me more pain and trouble when we're apart though."

"I doubt that." He says, shaking his head. "Your strong, Fallon. You can move on from me if you let yourself."

"I tried that. I tried so hard to move on, but I couldn't Ethan. I'm not strong. I'm not strong without you." I tell him. He says nothing so I continue. "When I woke up, you were the first person I looked for. You were the first person I looked for and the only person not there. I had to stay for an extra week. I was miserable. I wouldn't talk to anyone, I wouldn't eat. They almost didn't let me leave, so I would force myself to eat. I always ended up throwing everything up though.

"When I got home, the first thing I did was look for alcohol. I found some, but Spencer poured it down the sink because I wasn't supposed to take it with my pain meds. I didn't talk to him for days. I didn't talk to anyone for days. I thought about overdosing on the pills, but Spencer realized and took the bottle, only giving me the pills to take when I needed them.

"When I was off my meds I spent all my days staring at the ceiling and all my nights blacking out at night, waking up with a different guy every morning. I was giving Spencer and Kaia hell. I didn't want to, but I felt like half of me was missing.

"My panic attacks came back. One night Kaia had to call the paramedics because it was so bad and there was nothing they could do. My night terrors came back too. They've been worse than I could even imagine. I barely get any sleep because I'm so afraid of them. Whenever I finally to go to sleep, it's no use, because I wake up at 6:00.

"This past month it started snowing in New York. It started snowing and it looked so beautiful but I hated it. Spencer and Kaia tried to physically drag me outside but I wouldn't go. I wouldn't go because it isn't the same without you. I wouldn't even have left New York if it wasn't for Spencer forcing me to come here with him.

"Ethan, I know you think you only cause me pain and trouble. You don't. You give me hell. You give me hell but you also give me someone to walk through it with. When you left, it felt like hell froze over. 

"This is the most I've even said since I've woken up because there's only ever been one person I wanted to talk to. One person who truly listens and understands me. One person who drives me insane and makes me hate them so much that I love them and want to spend the rest of my life with them. One person I will always need. You, Ethan. I need you."

He silent as I finish. He stares at me and says nothing. He says nothing as his chest starts to tremble and his eyes glass over. He puts his face in the crook of my neck, holding me tighter. Ethan lets out ragged breaths as I feel my neck start to become wet with his tears.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbles into my neck, causing my tears to come back. We cry in each others arms, relishing the closeness. The one we lost for months. I know I suffered. I know I struggled and went through hell. I also knew that he did too.

He slowly moves his head out of my neck and looks at me. Both of us with our tear stained faces. He caresses my cheek with the back of his hand as his eyes slowly move to my lips. He wanted to kiss me. He wanted to kiss me and I wanted to kiss him more than words could even describe.

"No more running?" I ask. A small smile forms on his face. A smile that I know hasn't been there for months.

"No more running." And with that, he leans in.

He leans in a kisses me gently, savoring the taste of my lips. I savor the taste of his. The taste, the feeling of his lips that I haven't felt in far too long. Lips that made me melt when they said my name, and made me crumble when they said I love you.

I deepened the kiss and the pace started to pick up. I felt one of his hands go around my neck, gently caressing it before slightly tightening it's grip, causing me to let out a soft moan and feel anticipation in places I haven't felt this good in for months.

He uses his other hand to pick me up. I wrap my legs around him as we both fight for dominance. I fight that doesn't last long because he easily wins. He always wins. He carries me to his room and lays me gently down as he slowly climbs on top of me.

He trails kisses down my jawline to my neck, where he immediately starts leaving hickeys, letting me and everyone else know who I belong to. I gently run my hands down his back, going under his shirt and slowly pulling it up.

There was nothing fast about this time, unlike all the others. This time, we were both taking things slow. Neither of us were in a rush because we wanted to savor this moment. Something told me that we would have many more of these moments, so there wasn't a need to rush.

Ethan took his shirt off, then continued to remove mine and my jacket. He smirked, looking down at my bear breasts. Breasts that he was giddy about, because he didn't have to struggle with a bra.

He kissed each of them before going back to my lips. I tugged on his hair, causing him to let out a lustful sigh, and giving me dominance. Dominance that he easily one back. He kissed my lips again before kissing his way down my neck, between my breast, and down stomach. He got to the top of my jeans and looked up at me lustfully, but also with love and adoration.

"I love you, Fallon."

-------------------

I'm tired asf but the last two chapters and epilogue will be up tomorrow! Thank You guys for all of the reads, comments, votes, and love you have all given me and this book. I never dreamed of it getting this much attention or going this far. I love you guys! Comment and Vote!